Chapter 14- War With Yourself

"Toby, Cade wake up."

  "Guys, wake up. Our ride is here."

  "Toby."

  I force my eyes open as my body shakes from side to side while someone calls my name.

  I feel a heavy weight on my body and my head throbs. "Who's bride is where?"  I said and there is laughter.

  "Toby wake up, you need to wake Cade and help me wake everyone else." I force my eyes open and I see Megan.  I start sitting up but I realize that I'm trapped and can't move.

  Cade is fast asleep with his head on my chest, one arm and a leg over me. How did I end up in this position? A tiny couch with me and Cade all snugged up. I look around the room and our other friends are asleep.

  "Where are we?"

  "Still at Chippers and its 8:00am."

  "Cade! Wake up!" I shouted shaking him awake.

  "Ham and cheese." He mumbles in his sleep and he places his hand on my boob.

  "Cade!" I shout pushing his hand off and his eye fly open.

   "Toby why are you so loud? My head."  He groans and holds his head.

  "Get up we have to go. Our ride is here."

We get up and begin waking up the others. Once we step outside there is a black bus with extremely dark tints waiting for us.

   "Please have a bed." I hoped and walk slowly to the bus. Sadly it had no beds but it had some seats they were big and comfy it was almost like a party bus... I think it was, anyways almost all of us start laying down. I think it took a minute for me to fall asleep.

                               ****

  Laying on my stomach I have one arm hanging off the bed and the other on my pillow. My hair tie was no longer in my hair so it caused my hair to cover my face. How did I get in my room?

  With my hanging hand I lift it up and removed the hair from my face it was 1pm and my stomach was growling. I roll over in my bed and I see Cade in his. He's back, Yay!

  There is a knock at the door and I get up to open it. "Hey Toby!" Abby greets with a big smile and I flash her my fakest smile ever. "Hey guys." I said smiling at the rest of Cade's friends. They all say hey at once and I turn my attention back at Abby.

  "Cade's not awake yet." I said and Abby barged in and jumped on his bed then she climbed on to him.

  She rides him and shouts his name and then his eyes open. I roll my eyes and look at his friends to gesture them inside. They all have disapproval written over their faces.

  "We are going out to eat so get your sleepy ass up."

  "Get off me Abby."

  "Aww Cadey you break my heart." She says then she laughs crawling off him.. Cadey? Cheesy as fuck.

   "Do you want to come with us?" Cade asks and Abby's eyes plant on me. She was looking at me as if she wanted me to say no, I did the right thing.

  "Sure I'd love to! I'm starving." I said smiling at him and he grins at me.

  "Great, lets get ready."

                              ****
   "Right when we are about to take our final piece of clothes off she yells penis!"
Christopher tells and laughter erupts around the table. "And I look at her with a confused look on my face, she yells it again and I started to wonder if she was drunk or insane." He continues and the laughter still builds up.