Chapter 5- Everything Is Changing

(Listen video up until 44secs or when Ari says even though you've lost your mind.)

Derek is squeezing the life out of me all while looking into my eyes. What was happening to him.

The guy that protected and saved me from so many things had turned out to be the guy that would take my life.

Beautiful green eyes were stained with rage and murder. They were ugly.

I was hitting Derek and scratching at his hands. "What the fuck?!" Cade shouts as he has just now realized what was happening, he then grabs on to Derek's shoulder pulling him away from me.

Once I'm free I start gagging and coughing as the air starts entering my body again . I look up at Cade pushing Derek to get out but just before that Abby runs away.

Cade rushes over to my bed and sits where Derek once sat. Derek is looking at me in shock as if he couldn't believe what he had just done.

"Are you okay?" Cade ask and his hazel eyes look into my blue eyes. I couldn't answer but I started crying and I leaned into his naked chest sobbing. Just then Derek leaves.

He doesn't hug me or anything he just sits still. I started to lift my hands up to wrap them around him and he jolts to his feet as if he just heard that I have an infectious diseases that was contagious and deadly.

I look at him still crying and then I turn to lay in my bed. I stay crying and Ashley flashes in my head. She always knew how to comfort my sobs, she always knew the right things to say.

How did everything change so quickly? I lost my best friend on my birthday and then all my other close friends and I start drifting apart.

I'm roommates with a guy who appears to be mean and I was almost killed by the guy I thought was my true love.

How did my life change so much? Was I not suppose to be nineteen. This will scar me forever.

There is a knock at the door and I look over and Cade walks over to open it. "Hey I'm Jess..Wow there! Can I have a guy as a roommate too?" Jessy asks teasingly.

"Jessy! Stop that." I hear Elizabeth scolding at her. "We are here to see Toby, may we come in?" Elizabeth explains and then asks.

"Uh, yeah. Sure." Cade said, "Lynn?" Elizabeth's voice calls out and my bed sinks as one of them sits.

I turn my head to look at them, when I see that Elizabeth is the one who sat I fly into her arms. "Wow what the hell happened to your neck?!" Jessy shouts.

"Derek..sobbing..he..he, choked me." I finally say befote returning to cry. "What the hell?!" Elizabeth exclaims pushing me off her to examine my neck.

"How could you let this happen?!" Jessy hisses at Cade. "I didn't let anything happen. I stopped it when I could." Cade says before exiting the room and slamming the door.

"Its okay Lynn we are here for you. Megan told us what happened earlier but we had no idea it led to this." Elizabeth says rubbing my head while holding me in a snugged hug.

I feel a third hand and I know its Jessy. They comfort me for awhile until Jessy speaks. "I don't think you should go to class, whatever notes I get I'll bring it to you."

"Thank you. Are you guys leaving?"

"Yeah, Jessy and I need to get to our classes." Elizabeth says and I sit up to free her.

"We'll be back later." Jessy says as she and Elizabeth leaves and I get up to close the door.

Cade who was standing outside came face to face with me as he tried to enter. "Is he always like that with you?" He asked looking down at me.