Chapter 33- All Is Lost.

Cade's POV

Saturday Night 9:30 pm

"How's my girl doing? Did you check up on her?"

"Yeah she's good stop worrying. She was smiling and laughing last I saw her."

"Good. Are you anywhere near her? I need to talk ro her." 

"Who are you talking to?" Abby's voice shots through my ear and I snap my entire body around. She stood folding her arms with an angered look on her face. Fuck. How long has she been standing there?

"King." I respond and her expression is less than angry. "You see King everyday, its me time now lets go back to bed." She whines walking over to me and I stiffen.

"King I'll talk to you tomorrow." After my final words I hang the phone up and Abby wraps her arms around me. She looks up at me and I know what she wants me to do. For Toby.

I peck her lips and she smiles, her smile soon turns into a grin and I wonder what the fuck is wrong with her.

"I'm horny." She says and I feel disgusted. I arched one brow and cocked my head to the side. She giggles and I wonder what the hell for.

How the hell do I get out of this mess? I can't say no because she'll start speculating and that's the last thing I'd want. Obviously she didn't realize what King and I were talking about and I'd like to keep it like that.

"Stop looking at me like that silly."

"Like what?" I asked in a playful voice and she chuckles. This is so fucking annoying. "Lets go." She takes my hand and pulls me with her. Fuck, fuck, think idiot.

I try to think of possible excuses as Abby leads us back to our room and nothing worthy of telling her seems to come fort in my mind. I know for a fact that I wasn't going to have sex with her no matter how hard she tried to get me to.

Unfortunately for me nothing plausible came in to display and I try to decipher in my brain all the possible illnesses I could think of. Ruling out STIs as an option because that would be too over dramatic. 

Ebola! No! What am I even thinking? The brain is so smart yet so stupid and it irks me. The brain was subjected to carry out numerous functions but right now it shows me how incompetent it can be.

So this is it what it feels like to go into an exam filled with information and by the time the paper lands on the desk it was like a magic eraser rubbed everything out. Blank. 

She slowly undresses, trying to be sexy but fail miserable in the process. I've got it, ED! I smile widely at her as I've finally figured out how to get out of hot water.

She beams at me and I'm sure in that messed up head of her's were thoughts of me wanting to have sex with her.

To play it off I walk over to her and pull her in my arms, she giggles and its nothing compared to Toby's. I kiss her and after 20 seconds I pull away. "I have ED." She gapes at me and I smile inwardly.

"What?"

"I. Have. E. D." I say slowly and she pulls away from me then looks away as if she's trying to process what I just said. Bingo! It worked.

"How does someone your age end up with erectile dysfunction?"

"I am not a doctor so I could not tell you." She giggles and I chuckle. She walks over to me and grabs a hold of my hands. "We'll get you help okay?" She sympathizes with me and I feel sorry for her. Saying nothing more I nod my head up and down.

"Lets just go to bed." She says and leads me to the bed. Obviously I'm a freaking genius. I was going to get the papers and then I was going to drive home without Abby to my girl. My only girl.