Chapter 37- The Future Awaits.

The best way to predict the future is to create it. -Peter Drucker

Cade's POV

Toby has just been engulfed by the ocean and I am fucking mad. How dear these two crazy bitches try to take away the most important person in my life?!

"Dorian give me the fucking key for the lock right now!" I yell charging over to her. I grab her throat and push her against the barrier. "I won't. She's going to drown."

"You fucking crazy bitch! Give me the key now or I'll kill you!"

"You won't you need the key."

"Cade please stop! Forget about her and focus on me." Abby says holding on to my hand. "Don't fucking touch me. You bitches are going to pay for this. You think you're so crazy I'll show you crazy!" I head for the baseball bat and swung it at the guys head as if I was trying to hit a home run. It collides with his face and he falls to the ground with blood oozing from his mouth.

I lift the bat up and wack him again in the side and he hollars in pain. "You think you guys are crazy?! Haha!" I yell then let out a loud evil crazy laugh. I turn around and point the bat to the sisters and they look at me in fear.

"Its been two minutes since my girlfriend has been under there and I pray to God that she's able to hold her breath and not have a panic attack. If you don't give me the key I will make sure you two endure a slow painful death." I say in the most serious voice ever and Dorian digs in her pocket for the keys.

She shakely hands it over to me and I grab it from her. "Give me your phone." I demand as I remember her phone having a waterproof case around it. She swiftly hands it to me and I searched for the flashlight while walking over to the edge.

I turn the flashlight on and close my hand with the key tightly, diving in I swim as fast as I can to Toby but I don't see her. After a few seconds I see her and she's not moving. I swim over to her and once I touch her she opens her eyes. She looked at me terrified but the look was soon gone when she notices that its me. I unlock the lock around her ankle and she swims quickly to the top. So fast that it was hard for me to keep up.

I take air in quickly as soon as my head was above water and Toby wrapped her arms around me crying. There are sirens and I'm wondering how the police found us. "Its okay, you're safe. You're safe bombshell."

****
Toby and I are laying in bed watching a movie. The bruise from the blow she received to her face earlier upsets me and I can't help but have my mind all over the place. It was mostly focused on what Toby was thinking, I wanted to know what was going on in her head. She was so silent it scared me, even though she was laying in my arms it just didn't feel right.

"Babe?" She doesn't say anything but she looks up at me and I couldn't read her at all. "You're silence is scaring me." I admit and she smiles faintly at me before placing her head back on my chest. Is she losing her mind too? Because I feel like mine is about to run away faster than people trying to escape a burning building.

"I'm just thinking." She finally says and I feel relieved. "About what?" She starts sitting up so she can face me and it makes me feel worried. Please be thinking good thoughts.

"I'm just thinking about how blessed I am and how lucky we are to have each other. The whole time I was down there... under water, I felt like you were going to come save me. After a minute and I half I closed my eyes and started praying. Praying that you'd hurry up and get your ass down there before I die and my ghost comes back and haunt you." She giggles and I chuckle, its so amazing how she tries to make the best out of such a horrible situation. She's always so positive and that's what I love about her the most.