Chapter 6- Cade The Narcissist

(Above is a picture of Cade but he has stronger arms and a more muscular chest than that.)

He isn't leaving the bathroom, I feel so sorry for him. One minute he's quiet the next minute he's throwing up.

He has to be hungry, I know he doesn't want my help but I can't just sit here and do nothing.

I got up and changed my night shorts into a jeans pant, I threw a hoodie over my night shirt. I was going to make a visit to the campus pharmacy.

I grabbed my my purse and headed for the door. "Toby." Cade calls out and his voice sounds low and weak. "Yes?"

"Could you get my phone so I can call Abby?"

I took his phone off the charger and a picture of Abby kissing him on the cheek is on his locked screen. I thought they said they weren't dating...

I opened the door and there he was laying on the floor. "Here and you shouldn't be laying on the floor like that." I said before walking out.

I took one of my padded blankets from my closet and a pillow from his bed. I went into the bathroom and started to lay them on the ground.

He watches me with his phone at his ear. "Hey Abby." He says and his eyes look else where.

"I have to cancel today. I'm sick as fuck."

"Your such a little bitch Cade." Abby teases, I can hear her talking even though his phone wasn't on speaker. Was his ears sick? Damn I'd think she was yelling if I didn't know any better.

"Whatever I can't be there, unless you want vomit all over you and everyone. Just call the whole thing off until I feel better."

I stand up and walk over to the bathroom sink to wash my hands. To be totally honest I was listening to there conversation.

"The world doesn't revovle around you idiot. We've been planning this for 2 weeks. You'll just have to wait until the next one."

I walk out of the bathroom and exited the room.

****
I walk into the campus's pharmacy and there is hardly anyone in there. Beautiful brown locks are standing in front of one the shelves. I know who it is so I walked over to say hi.

"Hey Megan." I said with a big smile on my face and she was startled knocking a few things off the shelf.

I started laughing and I started taking the items off the floor. They were pregnancy tests.

I stopped laughing and got up to look at her with wide eyes, she looks back at me and she looks terrified.

"Megan do you think you're...?" I asked holding up one of the test box.

"Yeah that's why I'm here." She said looking down, I realize that I'm making her uncomfortable so I just decided to leave.

"Ok. Tell me how it goes, okay?" I stated and she nodded her head and a single tear falls. Her hand comes to her face fast and she wipes it away.

I know she didn't want me to see it so I pretended that I didn't.

****
I stepped out of the pharmacy with a single white plastic bag with some antiemetics for Cade.

I decided to go to the fruit stand on campus to get him something to eat. Since his stomach is upset he wouldn't be able to eat much food.

I also got him some bottled coconut water because I heard that it was good when you have vomiting problems.