Chapter 13 - Cade's Birthday

Its been a week since the fight that Cade and I had. He still hasn't come back to our room yet and I have no idea where he was staying. We have been maintaining a healthy textationship, if that's even a word. We've been texting a lot I'd say we were becoming friends.

Cade: Hey bombshell! My birthday is tomorrow and there will be a big party. You're invited ;)

Toby: You were born? I thought you just appeared out of nowhere.

Cade: Haha, very funny. It starts at 7, there will be a dinner then a party.

Toby: Ooo a dinner. Sounds fancy. Where is it?

Cade: The fancy part is linked with my dad, he wants to have dinner with me and my close friends... He wants them to meet my new step mom. -_-

Cade: Oh its at The Grand Paladium Restaurant and the party is over at Chippers this is where everyone is invited. Spread the word for me will yah?

Toby: How about please? Okay I guess I'll be there then.

Cade: -roll eyes- Please... You guess?

Toby: Haha, okay I'll be there ;)

Cade never reaponded after I said I'd be there, I guess I'll have to tell the girls about the party.

"Hey Toby." Kingsely calls out to me and I lift my head up to acknowledge him. He was one of Cade's friends. I was invited out with them one night and I guess now they are my friends too... I guess.

"Hey King, what's up?" I greet, he smiles at me and I smile back.

"Will I see you at Cade's birthday dinner?"

"Yes you will I just got my invite."

"Awesome." He holds out his fist for me to fist bump him and I do then he leaves. Crazy guy.

"Toby! Why didn't you tell us about Cade's party?" Jessy ask and all three of them sit under the tree with me.

"Because I just found out." I said looking back down on my phone to play the game of 4 pic 1 word.

"No way, I don't believe you... I mean you guys text a lot and he just told you?" Megan chimes in and I look at her.

"Yes, apparently no one knew or they would have probably said something. He even asked me to spread the word."

"Oh well alright then. I can't wait for class to end tomorrow so we can party!" Elizabeth squeals and we all start laughing.

"Our next class starts in five." I say and we all get up to go to our designated classes.

****

I step into the restaurant and I feel like I'm the birthday girl, all eyes were on me

I step into the restaurant and I feel like I'm the birthday girl, all eyes were on me. I thought that maybe if I wear black that I'd be invisible but that was the opposite. 'Black is always flattering.' I don't know who came up with that statement but I'm starting to believe that it's true.