Chapter 18- Drinking Doesn't Heal Wounds

People say drinking makes you feel better and it makes you forget about the pain you feel. But what happens when the alcohol is out of your system?

  All the pain comes back and you are forced to hurt.

  "Toby wake up." I open my eyes and Jessy is standing over me. I was in Elizabeth and Megan's room but why was Jessy the one waking me up.

  "What time is it?" I asked holding my throbing head. "11:30am you need to go back to your room and get ready for our class in an hour."

  "Could you go and get something for me? I don't want to go back there."

  "Well why not?"

"Its nothing."

  "Toby, Meg and Liz told me you came in here drunk as hell lastnight and now you're telling me you don't want to go back to you're room. What did Cade say to you?"

  "Could we not talk about it please? I'll tell you guys later."

  "Okay. I'll be right back, I'm going to get your stuff."

  "Thank you! You're the best." I said blowing a kiss at her.

  "You know I am." She says smiling.

  She exited and I reach for my phone. There are five messages from Cade and ten missed calls. Why can't he just leave me alone? I then opened the messages to view them.

  Cade: I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I wanted to but things kept happening. Things were good I didn't want to ruin it but I still did anyways.

   Cade: Toby please answer my calls.

   Cade: Where are you?

   Cade: Toby please stop ignoring me and answer you're phone.

    Cade: Don't give up on me again, please. If I did get her pregnant it wasn't on purpose.

   Cade: Sigh... I guess you're not coming back to the room. Please text me back so I know you're safe.

  Toby: I'm fine. Leave me alone.

   Jessy's POV.

  I arrived at Toby and Cade's room and the door is locked. Real smooth Jessy. You left without her key, lets hope Cade is inside. I knocked on the door and it flew open.

  "Did you leave your ke-" he stops talking as he sees me. "Where is Toby?"

  "Not here." I stated and he looks at me with a kind of angered look.

  "She sent me to get some things for her to wear to class. May I come in?" I asked and he turns side ways to let me pass him.

  "Could you tell her to stop ignoring me?"

  "Sure. But that doesn't mean she'll listen."

  "Could you take me to her then?" He asked as I put Toby's stuff in a bag.

  "No I don't think that's a good idea Cade. Just give her some space."

  "I don't want to lose her so I won't do that."

  "Looks like you're already losing her bud. Whatever you did it hurt bad. I've seen her get hurt by Derek but I've never seen her drink because of hurt. She was flat out drunk last night and she's super hungover now." I explained and he has a saddened expression on his face.

  "I have to go she's waiting for me." I said before I exited the room. He said nothing else to me. What the hell happened between those two? I've never seen Toby like this, neither have I seen Cade like this.