Chapter 28- Putting The Plan In Play.

"Why did he even come down here? He's so fucking annoying." He says folding his fist.

"You have to tell him that you broke up with me, that you owed me that much to do it in person. Tell him that's the reason you came down here." I say and he looks at me raising one brow.

  "Tell him you brought the boat here because you needed to clear your head and if he ask about me you tell him you don't know because I left crying." I say and he nods his head in agreement then he takes out his phone to call his dad and he heads below deck. I take my phone out and dial Liz. 

  "Hey." She answers on the third ring.

  "I need you to come get me somewhere in town I'll text you the address. Please hurry."

  "Is everything okay?" She ask and it sounded like she grabbed her keys.

  "Yes, I'll explain when you get here."

  "Okay." She says and I hang up the phone then texted her the address.

   I sat waiting awhile for Cade to get back so I could tell him I was going to leave in case his dad came here.

  I hope that this will all work out. How could his father be so darn cruel?

  "Hey." Cade says before he sits beside me, he puts his arm around me and I turn around to face him.

  "Hey. Did he buy it?"

  "He most definitely did." He says smiling and I smile too.

  "I have to go now. Liz is going to come get me."

  "What? Why?" He asked with a confused face.

  "I can't be here in case your dad shows up, he'd know you lied if he sees me."

  "Oh right, well I guess I'll see you back at the room then." He says putting his hand on my cheek.

  "Yeah. I guess you will." I said then pecked his cheek, I then begin to stand up so I could leave but he pulls me in his lap and his lips find mine while one hand supports my back and the other cups my cheek. The kiss slowly deepens and my insides melt along with it, I was going to see him again in a few hours but he kissed me like we'd never see each other again.

  He pulled away and I kept my eyes closed as the kiss lingered, as I open my eyes he smiles and pecks my lips.

  "See you soon." He says and I get off his lap smiling. I hurry off the boat and get to the spot where I'd meet Liz. Well time to wait.

                         ****
  "I cannot believe his dad did that." Megan says after I finish explaining everything to all my friends. Elizabeth brought them all with her.

  "I guess I see why now he was a trouble maker. Poor guy probably had a rough childhood with him." Jessy says and I sigh.

  "I really hope this plan works I wouldn't want to lose him forever." I say looking out the car window into the dark night.

  "I still think you shouldn't have gotten in a relationship with him." Megan says and I can hear Jessy slap her arm. "What? I'm being honest. I'm not against you guys relationship I'm just against all the negative things coming from it." She says and I remain silent.

  "Well no relationship is perfect. They both love each other so leave them be." Elizabeth says still with her eyes on the road. "You would know right?" Megan retorts and I wonder if she's still upset about the fact that Liz is dating someone secretly and hardly spending time with her.