Chapter 27- Coming Up With A Plan

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear drop.

Cade's POV 

FutureBanks: With a baby on the way he pops the question and of course I said yes!Xoxo

FutureBanks: With a baby on the way he pops the question and of course I said yes!Xoxo. #LoveMyBabyDaddy

I thought I knew Abby but this just shows me how much I don't. I never would have thought she'd do something like this to me. I'm so angry right now I could throw this phone into the ocean.

  Toby yanks the phone from my hand bringing me back to the world and I look at her angry crying face. "Toby I can explain. Please just list-"

  "I don't want to hear it Cade! Why did you even come back here if you were going to marry Abby?! Why couldn't you just call or text me?! Does it make you happy to hurt me?! Huh?!" She yells and then she hits my chest and shoves me.

  "Stay away from me!" She barks and my eyes widen at her remark. I walk closer to her and pull her into my arms and she screams, "let go of me!" She tries to force her way out of my arms but I held on to her tightly. "Toby no. Please don't do this. Give me a chance to explain."

  "Explain what? You told me you love me and now you're engaged to Abby. It was her all along wasn't it?" She says while crying and I feel my heart tearing apart.

  "I do love you Toby, very much. It was never Abby it was always you. You have to understand that my father is a horrible man an-" she pushes me causing me to stop talking as I stumble away from her.

  "Stop it! You told me you'd tell your dad no, that you wouldn't let him let you and now look! You and Abby are perfect for each other! You both share something in common, hurting me! It ends here Cade! Go be with your bitch fiancé and leave me alone!" She yells at me and I do nothing. She's really angry right now so she won't listen. I have to wait until she's calm.

  I watch her as she and Liz go back to her car, they get in and drive away and I feel cold, like the blood was drained from my body. Everything was falling apart. I had to fix it, but how? Toby just left me and I feel lost, I feel like nothing else matters. I can't even think straight. Where will I even stay tonight? I can't go back to the room and I don't want to stay with any of my friends, they will ask questions.

I get back in my car and I sit looking at the view. What the fuck did I get myself into?

                             ****

Toby's POV

   I try to will myself to stop the tears but I can't, this really hurt me and I can't seem to come to terms with it. As much as it hurts I still really wanted Cade. I still really wanted this to be a dream. I love Cade and the last thing I wanted was for us to be apart but that's just how it goes. I can't stand the hurt anymore and this has gone too far. My head is hurting because I'm crying so much, I cried all the way back to campus.