Chapter 30- Is The Cat Out The Bag?

A natural instinct with humans is that when we are caught in times of tribulation we either panic or lash out. Right now I was seconds away from having a panic attack.

  "Cade she sees us." I say to Cade in a panicked voice and he sits perfectly still looking unbothered as ever. Was he not affected about the fact that Abby has now seen us and our plan has failed? 

  His phone starts vibrating and he looks at it, holding it up to his ear he answers. A girls voice is audible but muffled, I shift my gaze ahead and Abby is on her phone. "I'm behind the library smoking a cigarette." Cade says and I look back at him. What?

  "No stay where you are. You're pregnant, when I'm done I'll come to you." He says and I realize that Abby didn't see us. I want to whorship at Elizabeth's feet for getting such dark tints. I sigh, relieved that Abby didn't notice us in the car. She puts her phone in her pocket and she walks in the opposite direction of the library.

  "I need to get over to the library fast." He says and  I turn to see if Abby has disappeared. "Okay. Hurry." I said and his hand reaches for the lock to open the door. He doesn't open the door instead he turns to look at me.

  "Abby wants me to kiss her." He says and my heart drops. Of course she does! What was I suppose to expect? This was going to happen, sooner or later she's going to want sex too. Sigh.

  "Okay." I say, understanding why he told me. He had to do it or else she'd start getting suspicious.

  "Remember that it means nothing." He says holding on to my hands that were put together in my lap. "Just do it where I can see." I say and he nods then exits the car.

  I lean my head back and release a heavy sigh, sighning was natural for me now. I probably sigh like 20 times a day. My phone is ringing and its Elizabeth.

  "Hello?"

  "Abby just went over to her dorm, now is the time to make a run for it." She says and then cuts off the call. Hurriedly I make my way out of the car and dashed across the lot and over to the quad.

  As I dashed through the halls I approached a T junction and right as I'm about to run right pass it I charge into an incoming body, slamming my nose on impact.

  "Ahh! My freaking nose!" I say holding my nose and two hands squeeze into my arms. "Wow Toby. Be careful." The voice says and I look up to see Kingsley looking at me with a raised brow and my cheeks start getting rosy. After he walked in on me naked I haven't seen or heard from him since.

  "Let me see. Is it bleeding?" He asked with no awkwardness in his voice, this makes me a bit more relaxed and I tilt my head back "I don't know but it hurts."

  "Well it doesn't look like it is, so I guess you're all good." He says and I bring my head forward. "Hey is Cade's hair wet?" He whispered and I look at him with widened eyes. Does he know about our little secret?

  "Uh- uhm, I-" I stutter like an idiot.

  "Its okay I know. Turn around." He says and I turn around, I feel is hand in my hair and I start to wonder what creepy shit he's about to do to my head.

  As I'm about to turn around my hair starts feeling like its being tied into a ponytail, it then feels like he's wrapping up my hair and I smile. He was helping me to not get caught.

  He spins me around and I smile at him. "What? I have a little sister." He says and I giggle when I wasn't even thinking about that. I flung my arms around him and kissed his cheek, "thank you." I said then dashed off.

  "You're welcome!" He yells and I continue on until I'm at my toom.

  "What took you so long?" Elizabeth says as I enter the dorm building. "I sorta ran into a wall and almost broke my nose." I explain and she looks at me shoked. "Really?"