Chapter 2- Moving In

My friends are helping me to pack up my belongings. I spent the night in Megan and Elizabeth's dorm room, I didn't even sleep.

"Well that's the last of your stuff." Megan says throwing the clothes hangers in a box. "Thanks guys." I said as I wiped a tear from my eye.

I walked over to Ashley's side of the room and I stood looking at her photo of us. I had one just like it. As I look at the photo more tears fall from my eyes.

"We'll wait outside until you're ready." Elizabeth says and they all start to exit. "I'm ready now, I can't stay in here any longer." I said wiping my tears then grabbing two of my suitcases.

I stormed out of the room and charged right into Derek. "Ouch! You asshole!" I said as my ass collided with the floor.

"I'm sorry." He said while helping me off the ground. "Don't touch me. I can do it myself." I snap at him and he still helps me.

"What do you want?" I asked while folding my arms. "I wanted to talk to you... alone." He said while looking at my friends.

"You can't do that." I said still folding my arms. "Meg, Jess, Liz could you guys give me a moment with Toby please?" He asks and they all turned to walk away.

"No. They are helping me with my bags and if they leave who will help me?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Fine. I'm really sorry about all of what happened yesterday. And before you say anything else I know sorry doesn't fix everything but I really want to make it up to you." He says with his hands on my shoulders while looking into my eyes.

"You forgot my birthday. Its like you don't even care anymore. This is the second time Derek." I said holding my head down so I don't look at him.

He places his hand under my chin to lift my head up, he then tucks my hair behind my ear. "Toby I'm probably the worst boyfriend ever for that. But I did get you something way before it." He says while looking into my eyes.

He then reaches into his pocket and he pulls out a bracelet with charms. "Its a bracelet that has the different dates we had together." He says holding it up.

"This one was from our first date, it has a plate with a knife and a fork because of the fancy restaurant I took you to." He says holding it out so I can see.

"This one is the moon and the stars, its from our second date when we had dinner outdoor under the stars. This one is popcorn from our movie date and this one is from the basketball game its a tiny basketball." He says and I can't help but smile.

"What's this one?" I asked reaching for one that looked like two cakes. "Its from your first birthday and the one now that I forgot again I wanted it to show that we've been together for two birthdays." He says and he takes my hand to put the bracelet on it.

"I know I'm an idiot Tobes but I hope that you'll forgive this idiot because I don't want to be any idiot I want to be yours." He says snapping the bracelet on.

He pulls me into a hug and he gives me a squeeze. "I know I've been sleeping aroung because we don't have sex but I'm willing to stop until you're ready. I can't let one year of a relationship go down the drain like that." He says and starts rubbing my head.

I hug him back tightly then I heard heels tapping away. I look over Derek's shoulder to see that its Megan.

She knew that I was willing to forgive him. She was always the one telling me not to but I love Derek. I was the one that told him to sleep with other girls.

He didn't want to but I convinced him. He just shouldn't have anything other than sex with them. I wonder what the secret was that Megan had.

"I love you Toby-Lynn." He says and he kisses me. Aside from him and my friends they were the only ones that knew my full name. I honestly never liked the 'Lynn' so I just went by Toby.