Epilogue

Three years later.

Toby's POV

Last night was pretty amazing, my friends had a Bachelorette party for me and it was pretty fun. Meg and Liz are fast asleep in the guest room and I'm about to wake them up. Jessy stayed with me in me and Cade's room because we were up talking last night while King was with Cade and the others. We both fell asleep and now we are up and ready to start the day.

Today is my wedding day and I was excited!

Standing inside of Meg and Liz's room I look at them as they sleep peacefully with the comforter up to their necks. Aww, too bad they left the door open and I have a not so pleasant way of waking them up in my hands.

I lift the pot covers I was holding in my hands and I start clapping them together.

"Wake me up before you go go, don't leave me hanging on like a yo yo. Wake me up before you go go! I sing Wham!'s wake me up before you go-go at the top of my lungs as I march around the room.

"Ahhh!" Meg screams and Liz holds her hands over her ears, "Make it stop please!" I laugh at them and they scowl at me.

"Good morning ladies. Its time to get the day started. I have a wedding in a few hours and I need to look my best." They volunteered to do hair and makeup so now they have to suffer the consequences.

"Could I just get five more minutes? I am so hungover and tired." Meg whines and I frown at her. I could have gotten this professionally done but no. They so ever wanted to do it but now they are so tired and we need to get to the location for the wedding.

"Yeah Toby, give us a few more." Liz says in a tired voice and I grin. I have another plan to get them out of bed and I'm pretty sure it will work.

"I have ice water in the fridge. Lots of it."

"What?" We don't need ice water, we need sleep." Meg says and I chuckle.

"I'm actually telling you guys that because if I don't see you guys out there in 10 minutes I will grace your warm bodies with a splash of icy goodness." I say in a soft sweet voice that sounds evil because of the trail of sarcasm and they look at me with widened eyes.

"Geez! Take it easy, don't go bridezilla on us. We are up." Meg retorts and I chuckle.

"Good! Now march ladies!" Liz jumps out of the bed shocked and naked. Okay I did not need to see that.

"Well its time for me to get out of here." I bid my final words then exit and I can hear them giggle.

****
I was dressed and ready, 5 minutes to go before I left the room I was sitting in but I couldn't help but feel sad. I talked to my dad a few minutes ago and he wished me all the best then told me he loves me. He wasn't going to make it and it made me sad.

"Hey sweetheart." My mom says bringing me out of my sad world. "Its time for you to start making your way down these stairs." She says and I nod, standing up I turn around and she looks at me with much delight. She then smiles proudly and she wipes away a stray tear.

"You look so beautiful darling." She says softly with much happiness in her voice. She walks over to me and pulls me into a warm hug and I hug her back smiling. "Thanks mom."

My mother and I are standing behind the bridesmaids and groomsmen waiting on our turn to go down the aisle.

"Cheer up dear, today is a big day for you, make the best of it." She says and I smile a soft smile at her.

"I know you wanted your dad to be here but you have to understand that-"

"He wouldn't miss it for the world." My dad's voice coming from behind us cuts her off and I'm filled with happiness. I run over to him and wrap my arms around him and I feel my eyes filled with tears that I need to hold to prevent my mascara from running.