Chapter 26- More Heartache

Crying is how your heart feels when your lips can't explain the pain you feel.

  I slowly open my eyes to a brightly lit room. Its 9am and the first thing that comes to mind was last night with Cade. I smile at the thought and then I bite my lip as all of the events go through my brain.

  I crawl out of bed naked with a hot mess case of bed head the door opens and King is standing in the door way looking at me stark naked. "Look away!" I yell jumping back into Cade's bed.

  "Ahh gosh I'm sorry, I- uh I'm-" he says stuttering and I cut him off.

  "What do you want King? Why are you here?" I asked holding the covers up to my neck making only my head visible.

  "I just came to get something that Cade had for me but I'll just come back when he's here." He says and I hear the door close. My cheeks are hot and red and my heart is racing, I was frightened and embarrassed. I searched for my phone to text Cade about my embarassing moment but he already texted me.

  Cade: Good morning to the most beautiful girlfriend ever <3. I'll be busy today so don't worry if you don't here from me until later.

  My heart melts at his text and I don't feel like I want to bother him but I'm still texting him anyway because I feel like he should know.

  Toby: King just saw me naked!

I send him the message and get off the bed and then I took out one of his shirt and threw it over my body so that if anyone decided to barge in while I was walking to close the door they wouldn't see me naked.

  I close the door and my phone starts ringing and I hurry over to answer it, Cade was calling me and I answered it fast.

  "How did King see you naked?!" He yells angrily as I answer the phone placing it at my ear.

  "Well I fell asleep last night naked and when I woke up not too long ago to go to the bathroom and was coming  in to get something but the door wasn't closed and so yeah..."

  "Toby just remember to keep the door shut at all times. I have to go. My dad and I are going to take Abby to the doctor and then we are all going to talk." He says and I feel a sting in my chest. I need to tell him what Abby said to me.

  "Cade I have somethibg to tell you about Abby. She te-"

  "Toby please not now."

  "But Cade its important, she texted me last night telling me-"

  "Toby I said not now. Please. I have to go. We'll talk later." He says and then he hangs up. I feel the tears forming in my eyes but I try to shut them out then I slowly remove the phone from my ear. 

  He sounds so upset. What the hell are they doing to him over there? I hope he'll be okay, I hope Abby and his dad aren't working together. He needs to know what she did but he won't listen.

                                ****
  Cade's POV

  "Abby do you want this cake?" My dad ask Abby as we stand in the pastry shop.

  "Yes, that's my favorite." She replies and I wish I was anywhere but here. I could be spending my weekend with Toby instead of here.

  "Cade why do you look so down?" Abby ask walking towards me.

  "Why do you think I look down?"

  "Cade don't be like that."

  "How can I not? Why did you even agree to come here? Do you think my dad can make me marry you if I don't want to?"