Chapter 10- Arrow Heart

"I know I told you to stay away but I can't stay away from you." Cade says as he trails his fingers up my thigh.

  "I was hoping that you didn't mean what you said." I said while his body presses onto mine and I start to sink into my soft bed. He starts kissing my neck and I bite my lip.

  "Are you sure this is what you want?" He asked as his hand cupped my breast.

"Yesss." I breath and he starts pushing his hand under my blouse. Abby bursts into the room charging at us with a tire iron in her hand.

  "Cheater!" She yells and swings the iron as if she's playing baseball. The object strikes Cade's head and he falls ontop of me pinning me down so I can't move.

  "I thought we were friends!" She yells and lifts up the tire iron to hit me, but someone stops her. The iron is pulled from her hand and Ashley steps out from behind her.

  "Wake up you're dreaming." Ashley says and I pass out.

  I spring up in my bed and look around to a dark room. I can't see anything so I switch my bedside lamp on then I got up to get water.

  I went back over to my bed and I looked at the time, it was 3am. I placed the bottle on my bedside table then sighed.

  "What are you doing to me Cade?" I ask myself as I plop down in bed.

                            ****

  I step out of my room and closed the door, I turned to walk down the hall and I see Cade and Abby. Sigh... Now I won't know why he got arrested... I guess he really wants me to stay away.

  Cade was standing with his head down and his hands in his pocket while she was talking to him. I started walking slowly towards them and she starts kissing him.

  All that shit about wanting me. I shake my head and proceeded down the hall. He pushes her off and shakes his head and she holds on to his arm and she starts rubbing it. I started to wonder if he was okay but seeing them together felt as if someone just took an arrow and pierced my heart. They really wanted it to be painful so they didn't use the bow, they forced it in themselves.

  I walk pass them not saying a word to either. "Toby." Cade's voice sounds my name and I turn around. "What?"

  "I need to talk to you."

  "Leave the girl alone Cade can't you see she's going to class?"

  I rolled my eyes at Abby's remark and continue to my destination.

                           ****
  Outside was warm and sunny, I sat on the steps waiting for my friends to come find me so we could leave.

  "Toby." A sweet french accent calls out to me and I turn around to see Alejandro Richards, he was a cute foreign exchange student. Light green eyes, black hair and a nice bod, he was the definition of the hot guy you'd want to have a fling with if you ever went on vacation. But what did he want from me?

  "Yes?" I answered and he takes his bag off and takes a seat beside me.

  "How are you?" I looked at him with furrowed brows, we probably only talked three times and never again. What was with this sudden spark of interest in how I was?

  "Uh, I'm fine I guess. What's up?"

  "I just wanted to ask you something. May I?" With that accent you can ask me anything.

  "Yeah, sure."

  "I know we don't really talk but I just wanted to know if maybe you'd come to this party with me Friday night..." he clears his throat then looks at me waiting for my answer.