Chapter 4- What?!

I'm awoken by Cades alarm when I look over to his bed he isn't there. His alarm sounded so annoying.

I got out of my bed and went over to his bed to silence the damn thing but I don't know how to turn it off. It just keeps getting louder. I hear the bathroom door click and I turn around and our eyes meet.

I walk over to him holding my hand out, "Please turn this off." I said and he yanks it from my hand.

"Did you forget about what I said with touching my stuff?" He ask walking over to put the alarm back at its place.

I stand looking at him with folded arms. Idiot. "Does this happen every morning?" I asked.

"Like clock work." He says then laughs, he stops when he realizes I didn't laugh at his joke.

My phone rings and I go over to answer it. "Hey babe." I said answering the phone and sitting on my bed turning my back to Cade.

"What time does your class end today?" Derek asks, "it ends at one and then I have another at three." I said laying down.

"Do you want to come to my dorm when the first one is finished? My roommate will be at class." He asks and then states.

I know why he wants me there. Haha, why couldn't he just say it? I'm gonna mess with him.

"Why?" I ask, "uh.. uhm. You know, remember we got interrupted last night? I was hoping we could continue."

"I don't know what you're talking about Derek." I say and he clears his throat and sighs.

"Are you messing with me Lynn?" He ask and his voice is low. "Why would I be doing that?" I ask and he starts mumbling.

"Was I dreaming again?" He asks himself and I start laughing. "Wait, did you just say again?"

"I knew you were making fun of me. And ignore that."

Cade walks by my bed and his cologne distracts me causing me to get lost in his scent. Derek is talking and I can't hear I felt like walking right behind him just so I could inhale that.

The door shuts bringing me from my creepy thoughts and Derek and I continue talking for awhile.

****
I get to class two minutes before it begins and I don't see Megan. She's always early and in her seat waiting for me to come join her.

After the two minutes class begins and she still hasn't arrived. Three minutes later and she walks in and takes a seat somewhere else.

What?! I needed to know this secret now. I made it my main priority that as soon as our class ended I'd confront her.

****

"Megan." I called as I walk behind her. She turns around to see who called her, when she saw who it was she looked as if she was deciding whether to walk or runaway from me.

"We need to talk." I said as I was in front of her. "I know." She sighs and starts walking out to the quad.

"I'm sorry for what I'm going to say." She says putting her bag down then sitting on one of the benches. I stand watching her, waiting.

"Derek tried to hook up with me." She said looking at me waiting for me to respond. I stood looking at her before I spoke.

"What?! So your friend's boyfriend tries to hook up with you and you say nothing?" I ask

"I was afraid." She says entwining her fingers. "Why would you be afraid Megan?! The only reason I think you'd be afraid is because you wanted it." She opens her mouth to speak.