Chapter 35- Wedding Crisis

Dr. Karma will see you now.

Toby's POV

A creepy looking guy and Abby's evil sister have abducted me. Apparently I didn't do well enough in breaking my boyfriend's heart.

As to what they will do to me I'm still unsure. They are standing to one side of the room having a whispered conversation.

The door is wide open and the only thing I could think of is running. But what's the point? Dorian is armed and she might shoot me. Sigh.

"Okay Toby. Just thought I'd let you know that I won't do anything to you. I just plan on keeping you here until my sister gets married to Cade." She explains then smile. Yep, crazy family.

"I'll see you when the wedding is over. Alfred here will take care of you." She leaves and I'm in fear. This guy was a creep and a pervert. Alfred walks out after she leaves and I feel alot more relaxed but still hurt.

Accepting the fact that I'll never see Cade again or even apologize to him breaks my broken heart. I said some really harsh things to him and he still wanted me. He was willing to leave right away and come to me, its always me. I hate myself for having doubts earlier, telling him to stay away because I needed time to think.

I should have told him that everything will be okay, that we could work it out, that I'll come up with another plan and most importantly that I love him. He would have probably realized that something was wrong when I called him back to tell him all that shit.

If she didn't knock me out I could have left some clue behind. But I won't be here too long, they will start looking for me soon. My friends and family must realize I'm missing and they could figure out who came to see me that day. I'll be free before the weekend and I can stop that horrible wedding. Perfect.

                                ****
The Wedding Day

"Hey Toby." Dorian says as she steps into the room she's holding me captive.  I'm hurt that no one has come looking for me. Alfred always had the paper and I'd always ask to read. Nothing under the missing person's section with my name or a photo of me. Did people really not notice that I was gone? I always knew I was invisible but damn.

"Just wanted to tell you that you'll be free in a matter or hours. I'm going to help my sister get ready for her big day. Byee." She says and I start wondering how much more crazy people are in this family. She's making it sound like Cade is happy to get married to her sister.

She exits the room and I walk over to a corner to sit. They treated me like an animal, not an animal something worst because even animals had beds. This room had no furniture, the only time I'd see furniture was when I was able to leave this room to shower.

I sit defenseless and my mind drifts to Cade, he was going to marry Abby, something he didn't want to do. I feel sorry for him and I wish I could just get out of here, run into his arms and punch Abby in the face. Poor babies, they were going to be born to the spawn of Satan and grow up in a family that is possibly full of demons.

I'm sorry Cade, for saying those things to you and for leaving you no other option than to marry Abby.

Cade's POV

"I really hope you clean up your act, you're gong to be a father soon and not just for one kid but two. This is the last time I'm bailing you out of jail Cade whatever happens to your permanent record is your business. I've done so much to keep it clean but since you don't appreciate it I will refrain from doing so. Now get in the car so we can get ready for YOUR wedding." My father says as we walk out of the police station.