14 - Declan's Fantasy (3/17/2019 NewChapter)

Video: Don't Speak by No Doubt

As always, please point out any mistakes you may find while reading. Fresh eyes see everything I miss. And don't forget to vote, comment, and share to help get Breaking Eden to #1! :0)

Chapter 15 update coming soon...

________________________________________________________________________________

14

Declan's Fantasy

When Declan opened his eyes, the room had morphed into someplace new, someplace foreign and strange and void of color. Everything was muted, except for Eden.

To his delight, she was waiting, her corset and bottoms cast aside, leaving her completely nude and available to him. She knelt at his feet, thighs parted, and palms pointed up. It was a sign of respect and her willingness to obey.

Declan frowned at her downcast eyes. He craved her full attention. "Lace your hands behind your neck and offer yourself to me appropriately."

Eden glanced up with wide and eager eyes, ready to please his every desire. Obediently, she slipped her hands behind her neck and waited for further direction.

There wasn't an ounce of color to Eden, save for her eyes. The color shifted like a turbulent sea. First blue, then green, then brown, then black as night and for a brief moment he could have sworn her eyes were filled with stars. The change was never ending, as though his twisted fantasy was trying to decipher which color he desired most.

To his delight, her face was no longer hidden under pounds of makeup. Her delicate features exposed her natural beauty. He even spotted the light dusting of freckles over her nose and cheeks. Or was that just wishful thinking? Her hair laid in a thick plait down her back, leaving her face and neck exposed to him. He found her more appealing in this natural state.

And what she lacked, his mind was quick to fill in the blanks, creating an image of absolute perfection.

He would start out slow. "To whom do you belong?"

"I am yours, Master." She answered timidly.

"Speak up. I want to hear you say it clearly and with pride."

"I am yours, Master." This time she stated it boldly and this pleased him. "I am yours until my final breath."

Declan offered a quick nod. "And will you obey my every request no matter how harsh it may seem?"

"Yes. I'd do anything to please you."

Her eagerness to obey was an instant turn on.

"Prove it." He unbuckled his belt, watching her squirm. "I want you to prove your loyalty and devotion."

"How so?" She asked.

"Slap yourself."

Eden frowned. "You wish for me to hit myself?"

"No, not hit." He corrected her like a teacher would their student. "I want you to slap yourself." When she didn't move, he leaned forward, elbows on his knees and asked, "Would you like me to demonstrate the motion on you?"

A small grin formed across her lips.

"If Master wants me to slap myself then so be it." Eden brought her hands from behind her neck and carried out the request. The sound of skin meeting skin was music to his ears.