Werewolves are Cliché Pt. 2

CHARACTERS

Oh, boy. I'm gonna need something to boost me through this.

I'll be right back after having a long shower and a cup of coffee.

Back! So, my only pair of pajama pants just got soaked and I'm currently pantless. 

⬆ (AARRGGGHHHH!!!)

⬆ (AARRGGGHHHH!!!)

You can bet that I'm extra salty now.

Let's get on with it while the salt's undissolved!

🔘 The Alpha is the equivalent to the bad boy. There are different types of Alphas. There's the Alpha's son who's technically not an Alpha but is called that anyway. Then, there's the Alpha that is the actual Alpha but is really young for some reason.

And then there's the mafia Alpha, who basically kidnaps his mate and deals with illegal stuff and whatever. This Alpha is typically the leader of the so called "Strongest Pack in America/the world."

You'd think he has a lot of responsibility on his shoulders.

You'd.

Think.

⬆ (Guess again)

⬆ (Guess again)

The Alpha basically runs around, does zero paperwork because he dumps it all on the Beta, and has enough time to whine over his mate while a rogue pack (<---WTF?) launches a huge attack on his pack. He's a moody girl on her period in a Greek god's body. 

Like, I thought he was supposed to be menacing, but no. He's here making puppy dog faces and pouting at Tessa when she doesn't give him the response he wants. So scary.

Also, he almost always has a black wolf to be the yin to his mate's white wolf.

🔘 The Beta is usually the Alpha's best friend. He is typically the one who runs the pack for the Alpha while the Alpha is out doing moody stuff with his girlfri—ahem, mate. Also, he basically does nothing for the plot unless he has to take a load of paperwork from the Alpha. He's the one who makes it possible for the Alpha to do whatever he wants.