Billionaire + Possessive = Overrated

So...

Billionaires. Now, I'm wondering why they are so popular here on Wattpad. Is it because of their money? Why is this even a cliché?

I just don't really understand this one. Like maybe if it was one or two billionaire stories, but how are there thousands of them? What is the appeal of having a money-grubbing dirtbag controlling a poor girl's life?

These stories confuse me.

Anyway, since it's become a sort of style I have, I'll go ahead and split this into sections. Let me give you the sections I'll talk about in different chapters.

PLOTS
CHARACTERS
CONCLUSION

Yup, it's a three-parter. I honestly couldn't think of anything else to talk about other than those up there.

 I honestly couldn't think of anything else to talk about other than those up there

⬆ (Well...)

PLOTS

There are so many different ways these billionaire stories go. Either the girl works for the cold-hearted billionaire or she bumps into him in the streets and keeps meeting him for some reason. They usually meet because for no reason, the billionaire decides to show up at the place the girl works (most of the time it's like a coffee shop or bakery or something like that).

Anyway, like the many clichés in Wattpad, there are several billionaire plot clichés that are freaking EVERYWHERE! So, what are they? Well, I'll tell you.

BILLIONAIRE'S SECRETARY/ASSISTANT

Right. Because it's totally cool to bang your boss.

 Because it's totally cool to bang your boss

⬆ (Ugh)

Anyway. Tessa somehow ends up becoming the secretary of a company through some kind of application. Sometimes, the authors completely neglect to do their research and lets the newbie climb to a well-paying job of the CEO's secretary.

Do you know how difficult it is for office workers to climb to the top? If the company really wanted a secretary, they would pick someone who trained with them for years, not someone straight out of a resume.