Werewolves are Cliché Pt. 5

CONCLUSION

Finally, we have reached the conclusion of werewolf clichés! Honestly, I'm so done with this genre, so I'm gonna keep the conclusion short.

Now, I know I've been a little harsh with werewolves and I may or may not have bashed into it with a metal baseball bat topped with rusty nails, but I'm not entirely against these stories.

Sure, the clichés get annoying after a million books, but I really enjoyed my time with the werewolves. I still remember the first time I decided to give a werewolf book a chance, and I kind of fell in love with it unintentionally. I guess I had a secret werewolf "mate bond" attracting me to the genre. :P

It was a long time ago, though. I was really young when I was into the werewolf genre, and I don't plan on going back there any time soon. I guess I kind of "grew out of it" and started realising how dumb some of the characters in the stories could be.

Anyway, I don't actually hate werewolves even if I was being really salty about them in this mini-series.

⬆ (Eh...)

I mean, from what I've said about werewolves thus far, I bet some of you are wondering why the heck I kept reading their stories if I disliked it so much. I didn't hate it from the start. It just got annoying after a while, then I stopped.

Now, I don't want my opinions causing you to steer clear of werewolves. Some of the stories in that genre are actually really well put together. If you're into romance, I guess that's a big genre for you to explore...

'Cuz, who knows? Maybe something in there will inspire you to write. That's something good about it.

Maybe I'm rambling.

But let me say one more thing.

All you horror fans out there! Can we bring real werewolves back? Like, the rules for werewolves completely changed, and I kind of miss the old system. If there are any books about real werewolves on Wattpad, send me the link. I'll be happy to have a nostalgic story to read.

___

This conclusion sucks.

Oh well. Sorry for wasting like two minutes of your time with this useless chapter, but I can't stand having loose ends.

So...

Bye, I guess.