𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝒉𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖

^^^ this is. the best thing. ever. the end. why is he so adorkable and can he can twerk better than me

• • •

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑲𝑺 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹

Chloe's POV

𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑: 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐃. 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓-𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄: 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐃. Perfume: gracefully walked through.

So what if he liked my hair when it was out and wavy? Or that he also only loved wearing converse? And that he used to love when I wore this scent? I just wanted to make a good first impression with everyone, and coincidences exist.

I was about to head to The East High, after weeks of going over the screenplay and script where I was involved. I didn't have any lines but I was in all the dance numbers and majority of the theatre scenes. I got costume fittings and learned the dance routines with the other extras through four workshops and I loved them all; I was ready.

"Good luck on your first day hun, I packed you some KitKats for the road" Jane echoed as I was fixing my hair at the opposite end of the house. I giggled at how well she knew me.

"Thanks Jane, I already packed one so now I can share them with my Wild-Feline Friends" I yelled back sarcastically. That's how she was referring to them since I gave her a rundown of the franchise.

My Godmother was never the one who wanted children exactly, her courage and ambition took first priority but she always found me as enough like I was her own. She even seemed like a real parental figure, but that wasn't saying much when compared to my actual parents.

"Speaking of friends, do you know if any of them are cute, you've been complaining about being single for a while" Jane teased, and I could just hear the grin that was plastered on her face. She was not like a regular Godparent she was a COoL Godparent. 

I widened my eyes and gazed at myself in the mirror. The only thought that shined through was 'Josh', but I physically shook my head to put that back in the archives.

"What the fu-front door! I don't complain - you complain for me. I'm 17 and I'm fine, single! Now speaking of front doors, I'm out" I retorted defensively, before grabbing my backpack and heading out. We both screamed our goodbyes and I got into her Mini-Cooper and drove to set myself.

I mean it only made sense to jam to High School Musical on the way. I got through the whole second album - and yes I did almost miss a red light when jamming too hard to Bet On It. My teen angst went into overdrive with Troy in that black collared shirt.

I went by security to park before stepping onto the grounds of THE FUCKING EAST HIGH. The gratitude and fangirl inside me was exploding with each step as I neared the lot. Now where are my Jimmy Choo flip-flops?

I walked to the first person I saw, he seemed like one of those errand boys that scurried around set everyday. Once we introduced ourselves, Taylor talked into his walkie set and a man replied to take me to the makeup trailer. He informed me of the filming times and that I had to get ready in basically fifteen minutes - before Taylor rushed off to set.

Okay, please don't let Him be in here -

I peaked in and saw an older woman handling a jacket whilst a girl with straight, dark brown hair sat patiently in her makeup chair. I assumed her makeup artist was the one behind her, searching for a product in her case. She looked over to me and smiled, with a hint of confusion as I inched closer.