𝟎𝟒𝟏. 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬

Chloe's POV

"𝐑-𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 then," I announced awkwardly after we both recounted how we got back here. Josh gave me a half-hearted smile in return before he threw me one of his hoodies, which I accepted gratefully. He then walked over to put on some sweatpants.

Filming was over; we had nowhere else to be this early in the morning. It was just the two of us in his room, not knowing what the hell to do next. God it felt so right last night but we instantly recoiled the second we woke up. WHY WERE WE SO AWKWARD?

Josh took a deep breath, "Well look it was just a crazy thing that we did during the high of the wrap party - "

"Also we were physically high-ish on alcohol so we were just going with the...flow" I added and he looked at me with squinted eyes before agreeing with me, as if to say - sure...why not.

"Okay yes I sound weird I know this is just a lot I mean - we had sex after almost a year," I pointed out whilst playing with his hoodie. I then found myself taking a seat on the bed again, which he immediately followed. And I wasn't going to lie, it's like I already felt better now that he was closer to me again.

"Yeah we did" he reiterated. He looked down the mattress before looking back up to me, and he had such affection in his eyes. But it was still like he was trying to hold it all back just in case I didn't want it.

"And - well I didn't hate it - from what I remember" I teased lightly and he laughed under his breath. Well now that the freaking out was over, it was impossible to not remember every touch, kiss and embrace since it all felt imprinted across my body.

"Of course you didn't" he replied with a hint of arrogance in his voice, which made me scoff and raise my hands in protest.

"Okay chief, don't break your back sucking your own dick" I shot back and he yelled at the utter horror of my words but at the same time couldn't stop laughing.

"Well sorry but from what I remember you practically coerced me into this room" he argued and it was like my entire face crinkled at his words as he seemed to only remember parts in his favour.

"Oh yeah? Well that was because you practically used your own version of 'The Europe Story' from FRIENDS, to entice me to have sex with you" I retorted and his eyes widened.

"Oh woah woah no way I did not - "

"You performed an original song on the guitar - and you weren't even wearing a shirt!" I yelled and he was trying to maintain his argumentative stance, but he slipped out a cheeky laugh and I huffed.

"I don't see anything wrong with that Chlo, it was surprisingly hot in here last night" he replied nonchalantly and I glared at him.

"There is not a girl on this planet that would see that," I pointed to his chest, "and not want to do that" I pointed to the bed "...wait I know that sounded like a compliment but it...wasn't. I won this argument thank you." I stressed with my arms crossed and I looked away from him for a second. But when I turned back he kept on his flirtatious smirk, and I was trying not to cave.

"Whatever you say babe," he said with an exasperated tone and I cracked a smile at his term of endearment, "in the end we both wanted it, so both of us may have done some things to make last night happen."