𝟎𝟑𝟐. 𝒋𝒐𝒔𝒉 𝒄𝒂𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚

Chloe's POV

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 Josh in his trailer for him to wrap his scene, wondering how I was going to bring up the conversation Julia encouraged me to have. I mean did I really need to talk to him about Olivia? I knew I was trying to find a good excuse to chicken out, but I know he'd appreciate me being honest so I just wanted to touch base with him.

A part of me thought I should talk to Olivia first but I had no idea where she was. Nor did I really want to face her till me and Joshua were okay.

The door swung open and I looked up to see Josh looking happier than ever, but he was talking into a camera and I mentally groaned. Oh god, Josh Cam again. He hadn't done it in a while but apparently now was perfect timing. What crew-member thought it was a good idea for him to vlog like he was a theatre David Dobrik nerd.

"Guys meet Chloe she's one of our lovely talented dancers" he announced before turning the camera onto me. Safe to say my eyes went wide and my mind went blank. Uh, be funny - go.

"Hey guys, hope you're all enjoying Josh being a Zac wannabe." I blurted and he turned the camera back on himself and made an annoyed face.

"Don't listen to her, she's a little shy from having the spotlight on her but we're changing that todayyyy" he said before crashing on the couch next to me and I sighed before distancing myself a little bit in the chair - he basically landed on my thigh. But if this stuff ever got out, I subconsciously wanted to be aware that no one would think we were together for some reason.

"What is happening?" I mumbled and he laughed over to me before he looked back into the camera.

"I think it's time for us to have a serious conversation," he began and I felt my heart start to race - wait there was no way this could be a real conversation to have for a vlog, "about what High School Musical movie is the best." He continued and I felt my nerves ease before laughing at his serious tone.

"Oh gosh do we now? Well we've always been a bit torn on this subject." I said into the lens before looking over to him and he hadn't taken his eyes off me.

"Yeah it's true guys, see I've always found the second one to be the best - because it is." he then mumbled as he leaned closer to me and I scoffed and pushed him away in protest.

"But she's always believed the third one is the best; no one's with her on that." he teased and I mimicked punching him in the face but he couldn't stop laughing.

"See but that's exactly why! It doesn't get enough recognition so I will stick by it to the end you lil shit - oh sorry" I then said to the camera before covering my mouth from embarrassment. Josh gasped but he then stuck his tongue between his teeth and told me not to worry about it.

okay fr tho which one do u think is the best hsm movie AHAHA imma curious fan

"We get it you're a hipster like that - but okay come on the summer vacation, T as in Troy, the first real kiss, the overshadowed gay love story like how can you beat that?" he argued and his voice started getting louder from the passion.