𝟎𝟐𝟔. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆

Chloe's POV

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐏𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒 to help me get ready whilst the boys decided to have a MarioKart tournament. I walked into Josh's room to see a cute winter outfit, jewellery and shoes laid out on the bed for me.

"Shut, the fuck up

"Shut, the fuck up..." was all I was able to mumble.

"Well, when you told us your favourite colour was purple and your favourite word was celestial, we kinda popped off at the mall" Sofia announced proudly before she high-fived the girls who were also proud of themselves

"And I - get to keep this stuff?" I then said almost panting. I was simply checking out all the clothes and admiring the shit out of the earrings.

"We are not gonna have you rent your birthday presents" Dara retorted and we all laughed.

"I don't know what to say...you guys mean everything to me, I didn't want to celebrate it this year but wow - I just wanna celebrate it every year now if y'all are there" I said shyly and their eyes were smiling along with their mouths, before they tackled me for a hug.

"You are so welcome Chlo, but the party has barely started - get that fit on!" Julia yelled and I agreed excitedly. Olivia then excused herself to use the bathroom and I started changing, the girls continued talking whilst facing away from me.

"Okay now give us the tea Little Miss Hungover, what happened with you guys last night" Dara teased and the girls waited intently for an answer.

"Oh god, well um I started feeling a bit...unwell so Josh agreed to drive me home and then the next thing I knew he found my Godmother's stash of wine and somehow convinced me that we should drink - " I was cut off by Sofia squealing but Julia then covered her mouth and gestured for me to continue. I laughed before clearing my throat.

"And then...well I don't know it was like minutes before my birthday and he said something like we're both gonna be 18 soon, and I was like - how should we celebrate - "

"Girl are you SERIOUS this is NSFW I'm calling it" Dara screeched and the girls started laughing with excitement.

"No no nothing actually happened, well he went in to kiss me...I think, but then we got interrupted by a phone call and it never ended up happening" I continued and they all pouted.

"Well you know what I always say, if he did it when he was drunk you know he wanted to do it when sober" Julia decreed and I raised my brows, and Sofia replied with an "Amen."

"But it's okay since we kissed this morning" I added nonchalantly and then Dara almost choked on her own spit and the girls immediately turned their heads to me - luckily I was almost dressed at this point.

"Okay firstly - you look bomb and I'm proud of our fashion choices - but secondly what the shIT HAPPENED" Dara yelled and I laughed before I jumped on the bed and explained the whole morning to them - minus the depressing details.