𝟎𝟑𝟔. 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆

Chloe's POV

julia - juji wuji 🥺
chloe - chloeoeoe 🤠

juji wuji
CHLOEOEOEO come to
my dressing room 😚
we doin a live show

chloeoeoe
ooft okay I'll try and
swing by bih

_______________

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 meet the other dancers back in our dressing room, but I didn't see any harm in joining Julia's live for a couple minutes. I came to the door but immediately heard familiar voices.

"I have twitter, I've tweeted twice and I follow zero people."

Julia gasped slightly, "Wh - you don't even -"

"I follow zerooo people Julia don't take it personally!" I heard Josh yell back with utmost sass before giggling.

It's like I could also hear Julia roll her eyes before playfully saying, "I'm just kidding."

I laughed to myself after hearing Josh's feistiness and how much that side of him made me laugh, however my heart also ached after hearing him after days of zero contact. But I requested that from him and he understood to give me space.

It almost hurt more knowing that he was doing fine without me, but everyone knows how to come back on their own two feet after bad incidents, especially in order to save face in front of other people.

I was mostly sticking to hanging out with the featured dancers; in between takes today our ballroom expert Steph taught me how to do the Cha Cha for my dance repertoire. But after reshooting some old scenes in the morning, our next thing to do was shoot the final scene in Big Red's basement - a moment the whole cast was dreading. The official goodbye, we may not be seeing each other after Season 1 came out ever again, well to film at least.

As I heard them have so much fun with their Instagram Live however, I suddenly began to walk away. I couldn't be in the same room as him right now especially if that meant that he'd feel uncomfortable, and the whole room would go awkward. I was just gonna head back to the dancer's dressing room before I clocked Sofia and Olivia at the other end of the hall. The awkwardness I was trying to avoid really just came at me head on - awesome.

Sofia immediately looked over to Olivia with a pulse of wide eyes, Olivia was about to speak up but I interrupted her, "Sorry I'll just uh - I gotta go change m-my feet - "

"Chloe wait please, today has been torture - I need to apologise and...you not hanging out with us is all my fault but - "

"It's not really though...for the record. Josh could've just dipped." I interrupted awkwardly and her frown deepened. I then looked over to Sofia who legitimately just didn't know what to do in this moment.

"Even so, I want you to hear me out and listen to me apologise for - however long you've got" she said sarcastically and I let out a small smile.

"I feel like I should go, I'll see you guys in the Big Red's basement though" Sofia chimed in and we both nodded. Sofia then squeezed my shoulder before walking off down the hall.

"Do the girls know? I at least didn't tell anyone" I began and Olivia shook her head.

"Only Sofia, she was the only one I went to after what I did and...safe to say she yelled at me for what happened and I was yelling with her, because I regret it so badly you don't understand. Like you think it's gonna be a cute moment or something like in Something Borrowed but fuck it's - it's so wrong." she emphasised and I shrugged hopelessly.