𝟎𝟎𝟗. 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅

Chloe's POV

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 third serving of the cupcakes at craft services; it was interesting choice but I was all for it. I packed a huge amount into my mouth before turning around - admiring my own slyness - before seeing Dara posing with crossed arms and raised brows. I couldn't even greet her there was so much cupcake in my mouth.

"Girl I really don't know how you stay slim when you eat like a pig" she commented as I tried to swallow the food hastily, and also trying not to laugh.

"Always nice to see you too Dee" I replied sarcastically and she giggled. Everyone was roaming about in between scenes today; I had the most spare time clearly.

"Anyway sis I just thought I'd warn you, word spread fast about you and Josh last night. Just in case people get all Q&A up on your ass" she added and I groaned.

"I-wh-how did it even spread, who spread it so fast it literally happened 16 hours ago" I asked her, but before she answered my brain connected the dots.

"Frankie." We both sighed in exasperation, "damn he is one of a kind." I added and she agreed.

"Yeah I'm sorry, but hey no one actually knows what happened or whatever, but half the extras have a crush on him so people wanted to know his uh- deal" she said and I nodded in understanding. I mean I can't blame any of them. You hear that voice, with that face and that personality, who doesn't become obsessed?

"Awesommee. But I mean, I didn't even get an answer from him after our whole talk. Like if he wanted to...if he was still mad...or just wanted to be friends" I said shyly. I was afraid of his answers; he gave no inclination last night so I was just counting the hours.

"Speak of the devil" Dara stated and I shot my glance to where she was eyeing. He walked into view with an orange hoodie, skinny jeans and converse as usual. I couldn't help but faintly bite my lip, which Dara noticed and she shoved me whilst laughing. I looked back at her and sighed in longing for him.

She was continuing her story whilst I was in my own world. Dee then mentioned something about a Friday in the coming weeks that grabbed my attention, and I could see she had some atmosphere of controlled excitement about her.

"Uhh, why is something happening on that day?" I asked with subtle concern.

"Well we were planning on spending our day off by going rollerblading or the arcade...what were you thinking?" she then asked suspiciously.

"Hmm? Oh no no no way, nothing. I'm so there" I said with a fake sense of excitement, it was the tone retail salespeople had to use for 8 hours a day.

That Friday was a day I just wanted to go by in a flash; I was dreading it for a while. But I was so thankful that I could keep it to myself and now I could spend it with the cast. Every time my mind wandered, I seemed to find my gaze steadying on Josh. But when I did it this time, my heart clenched.

Dee noticed what I was looking at and seemed to ponder her next words, before saying nervously, "Right um, there's something else I should tell you as well"

I 'hmm'd?' for her to continue but my focus was still on him. He was laughing with glee, as Olivia was getting a piggyback from him whilst Matt filmed them. The falter of Olivia's expression flashed in my mind from yesterday, and the concern of what it all meant soon clouded. The way she'd somehow end up sitting next to him in group settings, this piggyback right now where she desired to hold onto him as tight as possible. But not only that, how Josh was absolutely loving it too.

"Yeah about that, after Liv broke up with her boyfriend they've kinda been close...ish, it's nothing official but we thought we should...warn you I dunno" she drifted off.