𝟎𝟑𝟏. 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓

Josh's POV

𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 to be able to spend some alone time with Chloe. Since we were getting through all the final scenes, I was constantly rehearsing with the main cast so I didn't really get as much time to hang out with her. Yet I had a feeling that something had changed between us and she seemed more distant anyway, but when we were hanging out by the piano together, the doubts were dissipating.

I was sipping on my Milo as she was describing some conspiracies she had about the movie Coraline after rewatching it, and seeing her talk about something so passionately had me just as excited - even if I had no clue what she was really talking about.

"Anyway Joshua I think you're going to be fine for this scene - but I best be off" Chloe then said poshly before getting out of her seat "just don't go 'off script' with Olivia like you did with me aye" she then jested, but it was almost like a mumble; like she didn't want me to hear it but she needed to say it. I smiled but my brows creased with confusion.

"Uh, what? What do you mean?" I asked and she turned around and there was a second of stress before she smiled back.

"I was just kidding dude forget it, hope you guys nail it I'll see ya - "

"Wait wait, is - something wrong, you're getting all weird. I wanted to ask you anyway 'cause you've been seeming...weird at times." I asked with a concerned tone. I was also standing up at this point, as that weird feeling I had about us earlier was returning. Something was on her mind but again she wasn't being honest with me.

"I'm not getting weird...you weirdo," she mumbled again with a humorous tone, and I noticed that she was pulling on her sleeves, which I don't think she's ever realised is a huge tell.

"All right Ricky and Nini take your positions!" Tim suddenly announced as he and several cameramen walked in. Olivia wasn't too far behind, both of us were stunned by this interruption but we greeted them all politely. But our conversation wasn't over.

"Oh hey Chloe, how ya doing this fine day?" Tim chirped with a posh accent, which brought a smile to her face.

"I'm doing just dandy," she returned with her mediocre-at-best English accent, "don't worry I'll be out of your hair in a few seconds" she replied. But I felt myself get restless as I saw her about to leave. Olivia then walked up to me and gave me a small hug which I returned.

"I mean you don't have to go, wanna stay behind the cameras and see how we shoot a scene?" he asked her with a grin. God he was so nice to all of us, we were so lucky. I knew that Chloe would jump at a fun opportunity like this.

"I would love to Tim...but I think I gotta go meet the rest of the Wildcats, Dara said something about wanting to go ghost hunting?" she responded which made the crew laugh. I let out the smallest laugh to be polite whilst I was looking at her, yet not being able to read her emotions once again.

"No problem - hope you guys have fun and uh, don't die we need you" he said and she laughed before thanking him. "Have fun guys." she then said to the general group, giving me the quickest smile.

"You too Chloe." Olivia finally spoke up and Chloe looked at her for much longer than she did to me, she again smiled but left in a flash. The crew-members then started muttering about what we were going to do and I looked down to Liv.

"Hey did she seem uh - like off to you or anything?" I asked earnestly but she simply shrugged her shoulders.

"She seemed fine to me, don't worry about it Joshy." she countered and she gave me a quick smile before going over to Tim. I just nodded as she walked - but it took me too long to realise that that was the first time she called me 'Joshy' in ages.