𝟎𝟑𝟗. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝑭𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲: 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑹𝑨𝑷 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝒀

Josh's POV

𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 Chloe was slightly buzzed after finishing that large bottle of spiked Coke. However it changed her initial demure attitude to fully embracing everything that was happening at the wrap party. People were making Tik Toks (an activity Chloe had usually less than zero interest in) yet she was learning and dancing in several of them as the night progressed.

She was even talking to me along with the rest of the group - granted she was basically making fun of me in front of everyone and she had no idea how to stop - but I was loving every second of it. Even if it meant whatever cool reputation I had was gone after she recounted how much of a weird child I was. Hearing those stories from her lips reminded me how long we've been in each other's lives. And I never wanted that history to cease, I wanted our story to go on forever.

Maeve on the other hand was definitely making her own fun, she started talking to one of the Assistant Directors by the punch table and they hadn't stopped talking for ages. After getting Chloe and myself some more glasses of punch, I rushed back to the group and gave her the cup, to which she thanked me for.

"Thanks for thinking of the rest of us Jojo" Frankie teased and the rest of the cast laughed as they reminisced on the stories associated with that name. I glared over to Chloe but she looked at me with dopey eyes whilst sipping the punch. God there was too many nicknames for me at this point.

"Oh my god the karaoke machine is free" Sofia then exclaimed and she grabbed onto Chloe's wrist but she yanked it away.

"Come on we made a deal! You only need to be my backup dancer though - Cornetto are you still with me?" she then asked looking over to Matt. He grinned before taking a final swig of his punch.

"Oh we're doing this - Larry and Kaden you're with me," he announced and they nodded before following his lead. I was just watching everyone hustle around me; I had zero clue what was going on.

"Fine then - Olivia come with me" Chloe then stressed and grabbed onto her wrist. Olivia then looked up to me with scared eyes and I could only return them.

"I don't know the choreography though! -"

"WHAT is going on here?" I then yelled through laughs.

"This is for the pro performers Bassett just you wait," Chloe hinted sassily and I raised my brows, "it's fine Liv you can just sing and I'll dance around all of you - we're doing this...for Disney" she persuaded. Olivia then bit her lip before nodding her head and pulling Chloe towards the stage. I never thought I would see Chloe do karaoke; tonight was already the best.

Chloe then went over to our Disney jukebox and selected their mystery song, before she rushed back and stood next to Olivia and they both had their hands on their hips. It brought such a smile to my face that they were best friends again; I guess Chloe was just saving all her irritancy for me.

Just then, the tune of Like Me from Teen Beach Movie started playing and everyone noticed the retro vibes immediately, causing a ruckus of applause from the group. I cheered with glee as this was one of the DCOM's we watched on our movie nights and we all got up and danced to each song. I brought out my phone and was excited to record the whole thing.

Matt was perfect as the Ken-Doll lookalike Tanner, and Kaden took on the lines of Brady, meanwhile Sofia had the time of her life singing as Lela and Olivia nailed Mack's notes. Behind all of this, Chloe and Larry were just happy to play the background dancers for the boys vs. girls - it was insane how they all knew the choreography. Well except for Olivia - but we all pretended she embraced Mack's cluelessness in the film.