𝟎𝟒𝟑. 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝟐 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬 | 𝑵𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑴𝑩𝑬𝑹 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

Chloe's POV

"𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐎 well." I mumbled to myself by the sidewalk, with nothing but the constant hustle of Angelenos passing to hear my thoughts.

I had just walked out of an audition my new (well first) agent set up for me. Since it was only my third audition I still wasn't feeling confident with anything I was going for, and I bet it showed in that audition.
But I guess the whole vibe of L.A was having your dreams being crushed on the regular but having the emotional capacity to carry on.

I was currently in this city trying my hand and finding new projects after the events of shooting HSMTMTS. I didn't really know what I was doing once I came back to Oceanside but Maeve, Josh and everyone encouraged me to try and find other jobs - hence the agent.

Things were a little tricky in general, I was here whilst Maeve was back home and I was already missing her - especially since she was in the talks of maybe moving to New York next year. Maeve knew that the colleges were better, and her art would have a better chance of being noticed in New York, meanwhile I wanted to find a place in California that would be best for me - but L.A honestly just wasn't my style.

But there was one thing about this week's stay that excited me - I knew that Josh and the rest of the cast were here about to start their press tour. They were all the way across town from what I remembered from Josh's texts. The show was finally going to be released soon. I Facetimed them once they all landed here and said I would try my best to visit, however with all of our hectic schedules we knew it was going to be tricky.

Josh and I hadn't seen each other for a while, but it was taking less of a toll as I imagined it out to be. He stayed with us at Oceanside for a weekend but other than that he was working on his music for an agency he was hoping to get signed to, but we Facetimed regularly. But just because we were going strong, it didn't mean I missed the fuck out of him any less.

I headed into the nearby Starbucks and waited in line before I felt my phone buzz and grinned wide at my lock screen.

"What's up Joey" I chirped as I perused the menu board

"COCO YOU NEED TO GET HERE NOW," Josh then yelled which made my heart jump, and I instinctually distanced the phone from my ear.

"Oh my god what happened are you okay?" I asked with a concerned tone, I was already prepared to ditch this queue for him.

"Yes and no! But ya gotta come here - hey I'm putting you on speaker...everyone it's Chloe!" he then yelled and a loud chorus of "Hi's and Hello's' immediately followed. He was still with the whole cast, and hearing all their voices again made my smile wider and my stress dissipate.