𝟎𝟒𝟒. 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕

IF YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORY - YOU'LL PROPER LOVE MY NEXT ONE IT'S CALLED

MY CELEBRITY BOYFRIEND

AND I'VE GOT AN IMAGINES BOOK FOR US JOSH/RICKY STANS, IT'S CALLED

HEAVEN IS YOU

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬 | 𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑫𝑨𝒀 𝑰𝑵 𝑭𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑼𝑨𝑹𝒀

Josh's POV

𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 door for a few moments trying to calm myself down, but I couldn't stop myself from feeling such concerning levels of excitement. I had a heavy hamper decorated with peonies in my arms, and tried my best to knock on the door. I didn't call their apartment from the lobby so I could let this be a surprise; I maybe waited about 15 minutes for another resident to enter the building.

I hadn't seen Chloe again in a while, but we had the best time at Winter's wedding together and she came over to mine for my birthday and Christmas. My sisters missed her so much it was insane.

We just had to push through the final lap of last month before we got to see each other everyday for Season 2 production; distance truly was making our hearts grow fonder. But I was over it, I needed be with her now.

"Holy crap how'd you get into the building bitch?" Maeve asked with shock after opening the door, making me chuckle. I missed her constant heckling.

"Good to see you too Maeve, please tell me Chloe is here" I pleaded before Maeve moved aside for me to enter.

"Yeah she's in her room, get ready to see her in a nightgown covered in fairy floss - God she's supposed to be 18 I - "

"Sweet baby Jesus is that rising star Joshua Bassett!" we both heard Chloe scream across the room. The brightest smile crossed my face in an instant and I dropped the hamper on the table.

"For one night only baby!" I screamed back as she ran towards me. She then jumped up to wrap her arms around my neck and I held her waist as she floated above ground for a few moments.

"Oh my God what are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to go to Beverly Hills for the United Talent Agency" she asked after I put her down.

"Congratulations on that by the way kid" Maeve chimed in and I turned to her with a warm smile.

"Why thank you very much, congratulations on getting into Parsons for next semester" I replied with utmost sincerity. She chuckled before curtseying and continued drinking her coffee.

"Ugh don't remind me that she's leaving me for New York...also side note it's still so weird seeing Maeve be nice to a guy I'm dating" Chloe said over to me but I could tell Maeve heard and she rolled her eyes.

"Well bub, he's the first that I didn't wish would fall into another dimension where he was more interesting," she confessed and I nodded exaggeratedly at her choice of words, but thanked her as Chloe giggled. I felt blessed to be the first guy in her good books. She then walked away towards her room.

"So what were you guys doing before I crashed the party?" I asked, I was still holding Chloe in my arms and I swung her body around lightly to which she played along to.

"Well I was making fun of her for enjoying our show and now I'm trying to get her to watch the second HSM movie -

"If you do all my chores, I told you!" Maeve yelled from the hallway and we both giggled to ourselves.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐒 | 𝒋𝒐𝒔𝒉𝒖𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕 🎉