𝟎𝟒𝟐. 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 & 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍

YALL FOLLOW ME ON TIKTOK IM SO BORED IN QUARANTINE IMMA START DOING DANCES N HSMTMTS SHIT LMAO

@lilneha16

if u follow me and want a follow back, lemme know ur username in the comments!!

anyway...here is the finale of ALTL
• • •

Chloe's POV

𝐈 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐎 set since I felt fairly comfortable driving and I didn't feel hungover. However, thankfully we weren't pulled over or I would've most definitely been caught, since tEcHnicAlLy the alcohol hadn't left my system. Wow really not a poster child for Disney.

We figured the others were all sorting out their own trailers/dressing rooms so we started off with Josh's trailer and gathered all of his shit to fit in the boot, whilst mine would be just fine in the back seat. I shared a trailer with another dancer so I had less crap.

Josh had his speaker in his pocket so we were jamming to some classic Taylor Swift songs because no one can deny that song writing talent. We were singing along to the last lyrics of Sparks Fly as we were walking towards my trailer, however I walked with creased brows as I saw that the door was already creaked opened.

"Josh you see that?" I asked as I pointed to the door, "you think the crew-members have already raided through my shit?" I then joked and he laughed softly.

"Yikes maybe, let's hope they didn't find your secret stash of Kit Kats" he replied and I faked a livid face. I walked up the stairs and looked back to Josh.

"They better not or I'm throwing hands I -" I cut myself off as I looked forward again to see - everyone in my trailer.

The other seven members of the main cast, and all the other featured dancers were standing or kneeling in lines. They all had restlessly excited faces and I could only make incoherent sounds from the shock.

"What's happe - Josh what's, oh okay" I then said as he rushed passed me with his phone and soon everyone started taking out their phones, I was genuinely lost for words at this point.

"Okay so we didn't have time to paint or iron letters onto shirts, I just texted them before we got here...but here goes" Josh hinted and within a second I could tell what he was referring to. Wait but there was no way.

Dara - smiling with so much glee - was at the top left corner and flipped her phone to reveal a large 'W' on her screen. She then yelled out "W!"

I stole a quick glance at Josh as one last hope for clarification but he just looked too excited - yet incredibly nervous - and gestured for me to look back.

Everyone eagerly yelled their letter as they flipped their screen to my direction. It ended with Olivia who couldn't stop jittering from how excited this made her, before Josh shot in, "Question mark!" making the cast laugh.

𝐖 𝐈 𝐋 𝐋

𝐘 𝐎 𝐔

𝐁 𝐄 𝐌 𝐘

𝐆 𝐅 ?

My hands were delicately placed on my lips and but my heart was racing like a revved engine, a part of me wanted to pinch myself from what I was looking at. This couldn't actually be happening to me - Josh couldn't be this much of a perfectly hopeless romantic.