𝟎𝟏𝟔. 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

Chloe's POV

𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑: 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐃. 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇-𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄: 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐃. Perfume: walked through in a panic becauseomgjoshjustrangthebelltopickmeup-

I checked myself out one more time in the mirror; I had my black turtleneck tucked into my mom jeans praying that it didn't look like I was trying too hard

I checked myself out one more time in the mirror; I had my black turtleneck tucked into my mom jeans praying that it didn't look like I was trying too hard. I also had my oversized glasses on again. I made sure to wear his jacket that I constantly forgot to give back to him, to finally rid that constant memo in my bedroom.

I opened the door to see him holding a flask and wearing the brightest smile. I couldn't help but grin and look at him from top to bottom. Fuck he looked hot even though he was basically wearing sweats.

"Well hello M'lady, I brought you some hot cocoa since it's freezing...oh nice jacket" he then said as he also low-key checked me out. I then huffed sarcastically and started taking off the jacket.

"Well thank you, my kind subject - and don't worry I put it on so I could finally give it back to you" I answered before throwing it to him. It landed on his hair and his curls bounced as he removed it, which revealed his little pout.

"Hey no please keep it, it's cold and besides I've got so many at home" he said quickly. We both knew this was his favourite jacket. We smiled at each other for a few moments before I cleared my throat and started putting it back on. I guess I could enjoy the smell of him for a bit longer.

"Well it eats me up but I love it, thank you. Now, shall we?" I then said whilst looking over to his car. He agreed and handed me the flask before opening his arm to let me walk first. He opened the door for me and I then proceeded to roll my eyes at his gentleman ways. Secretly it made my heart flutter, but of course I had to act like I didn't give a shit.

"God I've missed this car" I said as I looked around the place. It was so cosy, and it also smelled like Josh.

"Yeah the midnight McDonalds drive thrus, eating food in the gas station parking lot, Oh! That road trip to the Krispy Kreme factory." Josh replied as he remembered our times together.

"Wow....we're such pigs we only drove for food and school" I retorted which made him melodically laugh. He then started the car and he put on the Dear Evan Hansen album. I gasped happily and snuggled into my jacket, which made Josh smile over to me. I was in my happy place.

"I'm still fucking bummed I didn't get to go to Ben Splatty's tour you know, he should've come to Australia when I was there" I said with a pout. I looked over to Josh and he was suspiciously smiling to himself.

"You'll survive Coco. Now let's put Sincerely Me on full blast and scream till our ears are fucking bleeding" he replied proudly and I giggled. This was my favourite thing to do with him and I felt so much déjà vu. I was beginning to ignore my apprehension with just being friendly with him, I felt myself starting to let go.