𝟎𝟑𝟑. 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓, 𝒋𝒐𝒔𝒉𝒖𝒂

Chloe's POV

𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 we were all headed to our cars for the day, and since Josh drove me to set I was back in the front seat with him. We were chilling to a Snow Patrol album whilst sitting in a comfortable silence.

He literally mentioned after our Josh Cam shenanigans that I seemed 'back to normal' and I could only shrug my shoulders in response. It was obvious that he noticed my concern - I just needed to tell him why I was like that.

"Hey have you been, okay lately?" Josh then asked to fill up the quiet air and I stopped talking to myself in my mind, and looked over to him.

"Yeah, I've been fine Joey" I replied instinctually and he glanced over at me and nodded before looking back to the road. My mouth parted slightly as I didn't know what to say but I then shut my eyes forcefully before speaking again.

"Okay no, I know I've been a bit weird lately but like it's - I don't know how to talk about it." I confessed awkwardly and Josh frowned a bit before looking back to me.

"You know you can tell me anything, is it something with your Mom again or..."

"No no we're 'fine' I guess - oh by the way that reminds me Maeve is coming here soon" I added and a gentle smile crossed Josh's face.

"Aaaye that's great, I'm excited to meet the girl that's had the burden of keeping you in check." he joked and I shoved his arm playfully.

"She has no idea what we're doing here though, like she's never watched the HSM movies" I stated which made Josh gasp, "Right?" I yelled and he shook his head with disappointment.

"She's gonna hate being here then, we eat the movies for breakfast, we inhale it like a drug!" he responded and I chuckled. "Sorry you were saying...you didn't know how to talk about something?"

"Right um, see I don't think it's a big deal anymore I dunno but it was - okay have you noticed maybe...Olivia acting any different, with you?" I asked nervously and Josh looked away - he initially seemed confused before aggressively biting his lip.

"What are you trying to say?" he asked, however I could sense the undertone of irritation in his voice already. I felt taken aback but I just needed to explain myself.

"I'm just asking have you noticed anything, if you haven't it's fine - "

"No I haven't but um, why are you bringing it up?" he asked more sternly and I raised my eyebrows momentarily. This already didn't feel like it was going well.

"It's just, okay I've kinda lately been noticing her acting a bit differently around you recently, but I thought I was just being paranoid so I asked around and - "

"Differently? You mean like back to before we got together?" he interrupted again and I took in a small breath.

"Well...yeah kinda, but I didn't want to spiral so I asked Julia about it just to help me figure it out" I began, but it's like I could sense Josh was going to interrupt me again.

"Wow and now other people know about it too...told them before me." he stated with a cynic smile. I then looked back to him and saw that since I was talking whilst looking at the road, I didn't witness Josh get consistently more agitated as I spoke. I felt pressure grow in my head.

"Okay well I was just asking for advice, about how I was feeling and how to tell you about it -knowing it would be weird to talk about...and I wasn't wrong." I then mumbled as I acknowledged how the air in this car suddenly felt stuffy.

"So what is this? Do you not trust me or something - you think there's something going on with me and Olivia again -"

"No! Oh my god I just, was asking you if you noticed the difference but clearly you didn't so never mind." I rushed and there was a few moments of silence. I mean maybe I should've talked to Olivia first? I couldn't tell what the correct option was anymore.