𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
𝑭𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲: 𝑱𝑼𝑵𝑰𝑶𝑹 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹

Josh's POV

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 the parking lot, passing the gymnasium and studios since school was over. As every human would do, I glanced into each room: soccer practice, basketball, drama club etc. But before my brain even comprehended who I saw in the last studio, I found myself walking a few steps back and leaning by the door. I thought I was being sly, but my slouch against a timeworn doorframe echoed a creak throughout the studio, which made Chloe glance behind her.

She was tying her dark brown hair into a bun whilst watching her reflection, to ensure it was done right. As she let go, she accidentally left a chunk out by the front of her face, she sighed but wasn't bothered to fix it; she let her style stay effortless. When she saw me, her eyes seemed to gleam across the room; a beam of joy dashing inside of her. Okay maybe I was hoping for that. She took a finger and brushed her hair aside, before turning back and looking at me through the mirror.

"Hey look, it's my stalker: detention, my locker and now here" she stated with a smirk on her face as she looked at her reflection, still warming up. I cleared my throat and laughed nervously.

"No I - I was meant to meet Ben downstairs, but Glen Coco just happened to be here" I clarified. Chloe laughed as she glanced down at her 'You Go Glen Coco' shirt, it echoed lightly throughout the room and it was melodic to my ears.

"Are you really gonna call me that? You didn't get enough satisfaction doing it last time?" she retorted

"Are you really gonna call me that? You didn't get enough satisfaction doing it last time?" she retorted. I adjusted my backpack strap and grinned mischievously.

"I kinda like it, Mean Girls is amazing and if you're gonna continue calling me Joey to piss me off, you should also get a name" I said and she squinted her eyes at me to show her annoyance, but I just squinted back.

"Well don't just stand there, go see Ben. Or...well you're not supposed to be in here - but there's a carton of Milo in my bag, if you're interested" Chloe mentioned as she pointed towards it. I mean I wasn't going to pass that up.

I walked with a spring in my step as she invited me in, before rummaging through her bag and grabbing the drink. In middle school she used to bring me Milo all the time; it was so nice of her. And now that we met again after these few years, I kindly asked her to carry the tradition.

"Just saying it's a weird thing to be addicted to my guy" she commented after I sat by the mirror to watch her, sipping on the drink through a straw.

"The kids of Australia would beg to differ Coco-"

"Right, kids!" she interrupted and I clicked my tongue sarcastically.

"Whatever, you're just saying that because you have a life's supply at home and you don't understand how delicious it is, which also reminds me - let me know the code to your security system so I can get me some more of that" I teased and she exaggerated a gasp.