Prince! (Chrom)

Reader Point of View

It was a warm, sunny day, and I had decided to go spend some time outside. I grabbed my favorite book and sat outside by a large tree. I had only been reading for a few minutes when I was interrupted. "Well, look at you my little lost pup." I heard someone say. I looked up from the book I was reading and was face to face with some dude with a sword. My eyes widened in fear as I saw him point his sword directly at me face. "W-who are you? And what do you want?" I asked, my voice trembling slightly in fear. He just smirked and kneeled down to my level. "What do I want?" He grabbed my chin and roughly forced me to look him in the eyes. "You." He said before grabbing me by the arm and yanking me up. I screamed, causing him to jump slightly, but he still had a firm grip on my arm until...

"Let go of her!" We both turned to see a man with blue hair and an even fancier looking sword than this jerk. It also looked more powerful, especially when he had it up against the man's throat. The man's eyes widened quickly as he dropped my arm. "I-I was just messing around! I didn't-" "Leave. Now." He cut him off. The man nodded and shoved me down before running off. "Ugh! That hurt you idiot!" I shouted after him. I sighed and looked at the blue haired man who was now holding his hand out for me. I blushed as I took it and he pulled me up. I stumbled into his strong arms and blushed even deeper.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" The blue haired man asked me. I shook my head. "N-no... I'm fine..." I said, still trembling slightly. "By the way... My name is (y/n)..." He smiled. "That's a pretty name. I'm Chrom." He replied. I smiled. "It's nice to meet you Chrom." I said. "And thank you for saving me." I added with a smile. He smiled. "It was no problem at all milady. And it's nice to meet you as well." I blushed. Milady? I've never had anyone call me that before... Even if I am- er, well, was- a princess.

Chrom tilted his head slightly. "Are you alright? You keep turning red." My eyes widened. "Oh yes, I'm fine!" I replied with a fake laugh. "I'm just not used to being called milady." I replied embarrassed. Chrom chuckled. "Oh alright. So where do you live? I could walk you home if you'd like." He offered. I sighed. "Actually... I ran away from my home... I didn't like being a princess... Too much responsibility, plus I always have to have absolutely perfect manners." I sighed. "Everyone was so strict." Chrom's eyes widened. "You're a princess!?" He questioned. I sighed. "Was. Not anymore."

I explained to Chrom about how I was constantly moving around and never had time to settle down anywhere. "You see, I get kinda of lonely, so I usually will stop and rest in a village for a few days. Then, it's back to traveling. My parents wanted me to marry a prince, so I at least try to follow THAT rule... But the one they had me engaged to... I couldn't stand him at all. That's another reason I left." "I... See..." Chrom replied, slightly blushing. He looked away and I could tell he was thinking about something. "If you have nowhere else to go... Maybe you could stay with me in my kingdom." He offered with a smile.

I have been living with Chrom and the other's at his castle for two years. Everyone has been so kind to me, and I've made many friends. But nobody was closer to me than Prince Chrom. I was so happy to find out that Chrom was a prince, because I've developed quite the crush on him over the years. Speaking of Chrom... "Oh! Hello (y/n)." Chrom said as he walked into the room. "I had something I needed to discuss with you in private." "What is it?" I asked curiously. He began to blush badly. He was stuttering, and I couldn't tell what he was saying at all, but it all made sense when he pulled me into a kiss. My eyes widened and I blushed deeply, but I kissed back, happy to find my prince.

"(Y/n), when we first met, you told me that you wanted to marry a prince, right?" Chrom asked when we pulled back. I blushed and nodded. "Yes, that's right." I replied with a smile. He smiled as well. "Then I have a very important question." He knelt down and pulled out a ring. "(Y/n), will you marry me?" He said with a blush. My eyes went wide and I blushed deeply. I was so surprised I was speechless! I nodded and smiled brightly before managing to finally get out a quiet "Yes..." Chrom smiled brightly as he slipped the ring on my finger. He then stood and picked me up, spinning me around. "With that one word, you have made me the happiest man in the world."

The wedding was magnificent! There were many people there, and the castle was decorated so beautifully. As soon as it was over, Lissa ran over to us and hugged us tightly. "Congratulations!" She said with a smile, her tears still evident from earlier. I smiled back at her, as did Chrom. "Thank you Lissa, I'm truly the luckiest girl in the world." I said with tears in my eyes as well. Chrom blushed and smiled. "And I am the luckiest man in the world." We kissed once more as Lissa giggled. As we pulled back, we both smiled. "I love you Chrom... More than anything..." "And I love you more than anything as well, (y/n)."