Sorry... Was That Awkward? (Yarne)

Reader Point of View

I was shaking. I was so nervous, yet so happy at the same time. "Oh, (Y/n), you look beautiful~!" Lissa squealed. "Yeah~! I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees you~!" Cynthia agreed. I smiled, blushing. "Thank you both..." They giggled and nodded. "You do look lovely, (y/n)." I heard someone say and turned to see Lucina. I smiled. "Thank you, too, Lucina." She smiled and handed me a flower. "Congratulations, to both of you." I smiled and hugged her. "Thanks again..." I looked at the three of them, all wearing matching dresses. "You three look beautiful as well."

I walked through the palace. The girls led me to a beautifully decorated room, where most of the shepherds were seated. However, four weren't seated. Standing in front of everyone, were Owain, Inigo, Robin, and Yarne. Lucina, Lissa, and Cynthia all walked up to them and stood on the opposite side. I blushed as Chrom and Libra stood up. Libra walked to them and stood between them, as Chrom, who was kind of like a father to me, linked arms with me. He smiled at me, causing me to calm down a bit. I smiled back. "Ready?" He asked quietly. I nodded. Chrom led me to the front of the room and kissed my cheek. I smiled, and looked around at everyone. Libra smiled. "Now, let's begin."

~Three Weeks Before~

"(Y-Y/n)... There's something I want to t-tell you..." The timid taguel, Yarne, said to me. I smiled softly. "Yes?" He blushed and hugged me. "I-I know we've been t-together f-for quite a while now... And... I was wondering if you wanted t-to make it... Permanent...?" I blushed deeply, hugging back. "You mean... Get married?" I asked. He blushed and nodded. "Uh huh! I... I asked Chrom for permission to ask you..." He said, blushing more. I smiled and giggled quietly. "I would love to be your wife, Yarne... More than anything in the world..."

"Lissa! I'm getting married!" I squealed. Her eyes widened. "Really!? He finally proposed!?" She asked, grinning. I nodded, smiling. "Yeah!" "You're getting married!?" I heard Cynthia say. I turned to see her and Lucina. I nodded and giggled, smiling. "Yeah! I can't wait! But I'm also a bit nervous... Heh..." I smiled, hugging them. They hugged back, smiling. "That's wonderful, (y/n)." Lucina said. "And don't be nervous, I'm sure you'll both be fine." I smiled. "Thanks, guys."

~Back to Now~

I blushed, looking Yarne in the eyes. I could tell he was just as nervous as I, maybe even more so, but he was also happy. We said our vows, and then we kissed, finishing our wedding. We smiled as we walked out of the castle, holding hands. "Oh, Yarne... I love you so much... I can't believe I was so nervous..." He grinned. "I was nervous, too. Don't worry. I love you! Let's repopulate my species! Er, sorry... Was that awkward...?" He said, smiling. I giggled, kissing his cheek. "One step at a time, Yarne."

A while later, we had a wedding party. There was a large cake, music, drinks, decorations, and everyone was talking or dancing. I grabbed Yarne's hand and pulled him to the center of everyone and danced with him. "Haha, be warned, I'm not the best at this." I said, causing Yarne to chuckle. "Better than me, probably!" I giggled and we danced for a while, before stopping to get some cake. I took a chunk and shoved it in Yarne's face. "Hey! I don't wanna go extinct!" He said, retaliating with an even larger piece of cake. I laughed, smearing frosting on his forehead.

"Well, (y/n), the party's over. I'm exhausted." The taguel said with a yawn. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, but it was fun." He nodded and kissed my head, walking me to our room in the castle. "Well, goodnight (y/n), see you in the morning." Yarne said, laying down. I lied down next to him, both of us falling asleep. It turned out to be an amazing day, no matter how nervous Yarne and I were. And now, we're married. This was the best day of my entire life.