Secret Admirer! (Male(Elise))

(A/n: Hey, guys! So, this is my first genderbend story, and I just thought it would be better to keep the name the same, so- Male Elise will still be Elise in this story!)

Reader Point of View

I looked out the window of my private quarters at the darkening sky. "It's getting late..." I mumbled to myself, before sitting down on my bed. My private quarters in the astral plain were nice enough, but I was pretty lonely, somtimes. It reminded me slightly of the tower back in Nohr, but at least I was allowed out of my private quarters. I sighed, as I started to lie down. However, I was soon interrupted by a knock on my door. I immediately sat back up, looking towards where the sound came from. "Come in." I said, happy to be getting company, even if it was rather late.

My bedroom door opened to reveal my little brother, Elise. Elise smiled and hurried to me, wrapping me in a tight hug. "Big sister!" He exclaimed, happily. I giggled, softly, and hugged back. "Hello, Elise." I said, softly. Though I knew that Elise wasn't actually related to me at all, I still loved him very much. He always knew exactly how to cheer me up, and it was very difficult to be upset when he was around. He was happy, cute, energetic, and a bit girly, and he was absolutely perfect in my eyes. There was nobody in the world that I would rather spend time with.

Elise smiled and sat next to me on my bed. "I thought you might be lonely, so I came here to keep you company!" He said, happily. I smiled, a very faint blush appearing on my face. The boy's darling smile was more than enough to give me butterflies. "Thank you, Elise. That is very kind of you." I said, softly. Elise grinned, happily. "You're welcome! Anything to make my favorite person happy!" He replied. I laughed, lightly, at how excited he was. He really was truly adorable when he was happy. "Thank you, again." I said, kissing his head, lightly. He smiled and laughed, lightly. "I already said you're welcome!"

Elise and I stayed up for quite a while, before Xander came in. I looked up at the man who was standing at the door. "Good evening, Xander." I greeted, smiling. Elise smiled at him. "Hey, big brother!" Xander smiled at us. "Hello, you two. I'm glad that you're having fun, but it's getting late. The two of you need your rest." He said. Elise puffed out his cheeks. "Aww, but Xander, that's no fun..." He whined. I smiled and gently touched his shoulder. "He's right, Elise. We need to rest. We don't want to be tired in the morning." I said. Elise huffed, but stood. "Alright... But only because you said so..." He said. "Goodnight (y/n), Xander!" He hurried out of my private quarters and to his own.

Xander looked at me and smiled. "I'm glad to see that you and Elise are still so close." He said. "Even though we're no longer in Nohr, and you've made several new friends. Including the Hoshidans." I smiled at him. "How would we not be close? For the longest time, Elise, Camilla, Leo, and you were my only friends." I said. "You all mean so much to me." I added. Xander chuckled, softly. "Thank you, Little Princess." He said. "And you mean a lot to us, as well." I smiled and giggled, softly. Xander then looked a bit more serious. "Actually, I think you and Elise have become even closer than you were in the past." He said. I blushed, lightly, and looked up at him. "What do you mean, Xander...?" I asked, starting to get a bit flustered.

Xander smirked, lightly, and chuckled. "I think you know exactly what I mean." He said, teasing me, slightly. I huffed and looked away, my cheeks slightly darkening. Xander chuckled. "Perhaps we shouldn't leave the two of you alone, so often." My eyes widened. "Xander...!" I whined. He chuckled and smiled. "Goodnight, Little Princess." He said, walking out and closing the door. I sighed and lied down. "Goodnight..." I mumbled, falling asleep.

The next morning, I woke up to the sunlight coning through my window. I yawned and sat up, rubbing my eyes. "Hmm... Morning, already...?" I mumbled, still very tired. I had stayed up rather late, the night before. When my eyes finally focused, I noticed something sitting on my table. "Hmm?" I stood, walking towards my table, where I saw a lovely bouquet of flowers. They were all different colors, and they were absolutely beautiful. "What pretty flowers..." I said, softly. "I wonder who they're from..." I whispered, looking for a note. However, there was not a note or anything else to let me know who had brought me the flowers.