Traitor... (Leo)

(Yay! My first Fates story! :D I also am really happy about how it turned out! I hope you guys like it! ♡ Thanks for all the favorites and nice comments!)

Reader Point of View

~Flashback~

I heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" I called, smiling, happily. The door opened to reveal my siblings, Xander, Camilla, Leo, and Elise. "Hi!" I greeted, happily. The four of them each returned my greeting. I smiled as Xander sat down, and I sat in his lap. Camilla and Elise both gathered around us. Xander smiled at me. "How are you doing, Little Princess?" He asked me. I giggled. "I'm happy now that all of you are here!" I replied. Xander chuckled, softly, as Camilla gently pinched my cheeks. "You're so cute~" She said, smiling. Elise hopped up onto the bed beside Xander and I, hugging me and giggling. "I love you, big sister!" She said, cutely. "I love you, too!" I replied. I smiled at all of them, happily. Then, I glanced up at Leo, who was leaning against the door with his arms crossed.

I tilted my head. "Leo?" I questioned. Xander looked at Leo as well. "Leo, come spend time with our sister." He said, calmly. Leo huffed and walked to us. I smiled as I hopped off of Xander's lap and hugged Leo, tightly. He was a bit surprised at first, but eventually hugged back very lightly, a small hint of a smile forming on his lips. He tried to hide it, but I knew he cared about me. And I loved my little brother very much.

~End Flashback~

"(Y/n)." The way he said my name, his voice full of anger and disgust, was like an arrow through my heart. "I've always hated you." My eyes widened. "N-no... But, you're my brother, and I'll always love you!" I said. He narrowed his eyes. "I am not your brother!" He shouted. "You know the truth! You know that you were kidnapped from Hoshido as a child! And even though our family raised you as if you really were our sister... Even though we visited you and cared about you for all these years... You still chose them!" I flinched and took a step back, bumping into Takumi, who put his hand on my shoulder. "Shut up, Nohrian scum!" He shouted. "Leave her alone!" I gently touched his hand. "Takumi, it's alright..." I said, looking up at the angry young man in front of me. "Please, don't do this to me... Don't shut me out! Join us!" I pleaded. "We can bring peace to this world!" He shook his head. "You're pathetic..." The man said, as he turned and left. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. "No... Leo..."

After our group went back to our Astral Plane, I ran to my Private Quarters and shut the door, then walking to my bed and sitting down. I stared at the floor for a while, before I heard a knock at my door. "Come in." I said, softly. I heard the door open, and looked up to see my new siblings, Ryoma, Hinoka, Takumi, and Sakura. "Hello." I greeted, quietly. Ryoma and Sakura walked to me, each sitting on one side of me. "(Y/n), I thought you said you would be prepared for when you faced the Nohrian royalty." Ryoma said. I looked away. "I thought I would... I really thought I would..." I replied. Hinoka and Takumi glanced at each other, before nodding. "(Y/n), maybe you shouldn't join in the fights against the Nohrian royalty." Hinoka suggested. I shook my head. "No! I have to!" I argued. "I can handle this..." I said, softly.

Takumi sighed and stood in front of me. "(Y/n)... You didn't act like that when you fought Camilla... I mean, you did try to get her to join us, and you were upset when she didn't... But you didn't shut yourself in your room like this..." He said, crossing his arms. I blushed lightly and looked away. "I-it's just that he's the second one I've fought..." I explained. Takumi raised an eyebrow and looked at Ryoma. Ryoma looked at me and sighed. "(Y/n)... Do you have feelings for him?" He questioned. My face heated up. "R-Ryoma...!" I shouted, looking away. Takumi sighed. "We have a winner..." He mumbled.

The next few days, I didn't see anybody from the Nohrian Royal family. Ryoma and Hinoka didn't know what to say to me when Nohr came up, Sakura always changed the subject, and Takumi just avoided me completely when Nohr was brought up in conversation. I sighed as I prepared for the next battle. I put my armor on and grabbed Yato, leading the rest of the army out of our Astral Plane. Our group walked until we found any signs of the Nohrian army. And when we did, we found only one person.

And it was Leo.

My eyes widened as I saw my youger brother. He was alone. He had no army with him. And he looked angry, but hurt. And he hadn't seemed to notice us yet. I turned to our army and looked at Ryoma. "I'm going to talk to him. Alone." I whispered. Ryoma shook his head. "No... You can't..." He said. I crossed my arms. "I can, and I will..." I replied. "Trust me..." I said, softly. Ryoma sighed and reluctantly nodded. I smiled slightly and turned to walk to my brother.

"Leo..." I said. He turned to look at me and glared. "What do you want, traitor...?" He asked. I bit my lip and looked away. "Leo, I want you to be a part of my life again... And I want to be a part of yours..." I explained. I looked back up at Leo, who's face was dusted a very light pink. However, he glared at me. "That's not possible." He snapped, but his voiced cracked, causing his eyes to widen and his face to turn a dark red. He looked away from me, biting his lip.

"(Y/n)... Why did you choose them!? Why!? We could have had a perfect life! We could have been together!" He shouted, a single tear sliding down his cheek. He immediately jerked his head to where he was facing away from me and wiped his eyes. "Leo..." I said, softly. He turned to face me again, but all the anger was gone. He had sadness and longingness in his eyes. "Our family has been torn apart... We don't know what to do without you..." He admitted, looking down.

I walked to my little brother and wrapped my arms around him. Leo's eyes widened, but he then hugged back, very tightly. He buried his face in my shoulders and cried silently. I gently ran my hand through his soft blonde hair. "(Y/n)..." He started, shakily. "I've always loved you... As more than... As more than a sister..." He admitted, lifting his head up to look at me. My cheeks turned pink, and I gently wiped his tears. "Oh, Leo..." I said, softly. I then slowly kissed his soft lips. He immediately stiffened, but then slowly kissed back. When we pulled away, I smiled softly at him. In return, he blushed and looked away.

"Leo... Please... Join me..." I pleaded. Leo sighed and shook his head. "I can't... I'm a prince of Nohr... And you're a princess of Hoshido..." I sighed and shook my head. "Then promise me that nothing bad will happen to you..." I said. He looked me in the eyes. "I promise... You promise me the same..." He said. I nodded. "I promise, Leo..." Then, he smiled. Something I hadn't seen in a long time. And it was real. I smiled back. "I also promise that after this war... We can be together..." I promised. Leo blushed lightly and nodded. "And we'll start our own family. We'll make peace between Nohr and Hoshido." Leo declared. I smiled and nodded, hugging him tightly. He was a bit surprised at first, but eventually hugged back very lightly, a small hint of a smile forming on his lips. He tried to hide it, but I knew he cared about me. And I loved my little brother very much.