I Can Fight, Too! (Robin(M))

Reader Point of View

Oh that tactician. What is it about him that makes him so charming? His bravery? His cleverness? His kindness? A mixture of all of those plus more. That's what. I was staring at the untouched food in my bowl, thinking of Robin, when I noticed a shadow. "(Y/n)? Is something wrong?" My eyes widened and I put my head down to cover my blush. "N-no Robin! Perfectly fine!" I said, quite obviously lying and Robin could tell. But he just sighed and sat down next to me, not saying another word.

I started eating my food, which was starting to get cold, and avoided looking at Robin, who was eating right next to me. But unfortunately, I caught myself staring at him, and didn't notice until he looked at me. "(Y/n)... You've been acting strange lately..." I blinked and looked away. "I-I have?" I knew good and well what he meant. And knowing Robin, he probably knew good and well what's been wrong. "You've seemed a bit... Distracted..." He said, giving me a serious look. "I've noticed it on the battlefield as well." My eyes widened. "I've decided to keep you out of battle for a while. I don't want anything happening to you."

I argued with Robin for a while, trying to convince him that I could battle, but the stubborn tactician wouldn't change his mind. "I can't take any risks. And..." He looked away and mumbled. "I care about you..." My face heated up, as did his, and he left. Those words stuck with me though. Did he mean he loved me back? Or did he just mean he cared about me like the rest of them? I quickly finished eating and went to my tent. On the way back, I saw some of the others preparing to head off to battle. I sighed, being one of the best fighters we have and not being able to battle. It just wasn't fair!

Sighing, I got to my tent and sat down on my bed. I stared at the ceiling and thought about what had happened. I've known Robin since we were born, and I'be told him practically everything! So why is this so hard!? "Argh!! Dang it Robin!! Why can't I tell you how much I love you!?" I yelled. That's when I heard my tent open. Fearing that Robin had heard my confession, I blushed and looked at the wall. But who walked in, definitely wasn't the white-haired tactician. Instead, it was Olivia's son, Inigo. "I-Inigo?" I questioned. He smirked and nodded. "Yeah, it's me. And I hear you're having trouble with a certain confession~?"

Inigo told me about how he had troubles telling Kjelle ((If you wanna choose someone else, that's fine.)) how he felt. But he told me that it was all worth it in the end, and now they're married. I blushed at the though of Robin and I getting married. I mean, there's absolutely no way Robin would share my feelings! He's the tactician, and he's way to busy for me. "Inigo, what makes you so certain that I should tell him my feelings?" I asked, looking away. Inigo grinned. "Trust me, you won't regret it." He replied. I smiled slightly. "You're right about the part that I should tell him, but if he doesn't return my feelings, I probably will regret it." He shook his head. "Nope! Now go get him lovebird!" He said with a grin as he walked out.

I thought for a while about what Inigo had said. How could he be so certain I won't regret it? What makes him think that Robin likes me back? Unless... Unless Robin told him. I walked to Robin's tent and stopped outside it. "U-umm... Robin?" I asked. I suddenly heard something fall and Robin yell in surprise. "(Y-y/n!?)" He asked. I sighed. "Is this a bad time...?" I asked. I heard him sigh before walking out of the tent. "No... I really need to talk to you..." He replied, blushing and looking away. I nodded. "Me too..." He looked at me. "Really?" I nodded again, blushing. "Yes, but you go first." Before saying anything, he took my hand and dragged me into his tent.

I blinked as he helped me sit down on the bed. He then looked at the ground. "(Y/n)... We've known each other for a very long time... And I feel it's time that I finally told you one of my biggest secrets." He started. I smiled slightly. "Go on..." I said, causing him to blush deeper. He then put his hand in his pocket and pulling something out. "(Y/n) I'm in love with you and I want you to be my wife!" He blushed and held out his hand, opening it to reveal a beautiful ring. My eyes widened and I blushed deeper than him. "Oh Robin! I-I... I... I would love to be your wife!" I said, kissing him. He blushed and his eyes widened, but he kissed back. When we pulled away, he smiled. "I love you (y/n)." I smiled back. "And I love you too Robin."