Stay Away From The Prince (Robin(M))

(A/n: I really hope this one turned out alright! I had started it a while back, but I couldn't quite remember how I was planning to have it go- Anyway, I hope you guys like it!)

Reader Point of View

~Flashback~

"Who is this?" I demanded, seeing Chrom, Frederick, and Lissa entering the palace with some strange, white-haired, young man. Chrom walked to me, motioning for the stranger to follow him. I lightly glared at the man, causing Chrom to chuckle. "Easy, (y/n)." He started. "This is Robin. We found him, unconscious in a field. He seems to have amnesia." He explained. I glanced at Frederick, who didn't seem all too pleased about the stranger being present in the palace. "You allowed this man to come here?" I asked. Frederick walked towards me. "I was highly against the idea, but his majesty insisted that we could not leave him." The knight said. I sighed and shook my head. "Honestly, Chrom. Did you really think that this was a good idea? Bringing a stranger to the palace?"

Chrom rolled his eyes a bit. "Come on, (y/n). Don't be so rude to our guest. After all, he helped us out, earlier." He said. "Robin is a very skilled fighter and tactician." He added. I sighed, shaking my head. "And what if he does something to harm you?" I asked, crossing my arms. The white-haired man then walked to me. "Miss (y/n)... That was your name, right?" He asked. I ignored his question, but Lissa gave him a nod. "Mhm! (Y/n) (l/n)!" She answered. "Sorry she's being such a big meanie. (Y/n) doesn't like new people. Honestly, sometimes I think she's worse than Frederick." The princess said, causing me to roll my eyes. "At least Frederick and I have enough sense to not pick up just any stray we find on the streets." I stated.

Chrom sighed. "Come on, (y/n), at least listen to what Robin has to say. Give him a chance to speak." The prince said. I lightly glared at the man that they had brought to me. "Because the prince requests it, I'll listen to what you have to say. However, if I don't like what you have to say, you'll be out of here before you know it." I said. Robin sighed, lightly. "Alright, I understand, Miss (y/n)..." He said. "Anyway, I just wanted to say that I have no intentions of harming Chrom or anyone else." The tactician said. I shook my head. "As if you would tell us that you planned to bring harm to us." I said. Chrom sighed. "Come on, (y/n), just give him a chance. Please?" He asked. I lightly glared at the prince. "I could never live with myself if something were to happen to you, Chrom." I stated, before turning to walk away.

~End Flashback~

It was a rather hot day, and I was wandering around camp, looking for any signs of enemies nearby. However, it didn't take long for my simple task to be interrupted. A loud cry of pain demanded my attention, and I recognized it to be none other than Chrom's. My eyes widened, as I ran as fast as I could towards where I had heard the sound. When I finally spotted the blue-haired prince, I noticed him gripping his arms as though it were wounded. My eyes widened, and I ran to him. "Chrom!" I shouted, then noticing Robin standing beside him. I clenched my fists and glared at him. "What did you do to Chrom!?" I shouted. Robin's eyes widened a bit. "(Y/n), I-" "We were just training..." Chrom said. "Come on. Give Robin a break." He mumbled. I examined Chrom's arm, which had a pretty nasty cut. "Just training. Uh huh." I mumbled. "Is it still 'just training' if Robin cuts you down?" I asked, crossing my arms. Robin sighed, softly. "(Y/n), you've known me for two years, now... You know that I would never harm Chrom..." He said. I glared at him. "What about just now?" I questioned. The man sighed. "That's different... We're training..." He explained.

I bit my lip and shook my head. "Chrom, you need to stop training, right now, and go to Lissa to get that healed." I said. Chrom glanced at me. "(Y/n), I'm fine. I-" "Just go." I demanded. Chrom sighed, turning. "Fine... If it's that important to you..." He mumbled, starting to walk away. As soon as Chrom was far enough away that he wouldn't be able to hear me, I turned to Robin. "You need to be more careful." I said. Robin nodded, not arguing. "I know. I'm sorry, (y/n)." The tactician said. "But we were training. In a real battle, there's no telling how badly Chrom or someone else might get hurt. Not to mention, we probably won't have you right by his side, telling him to go get healed up. In a real battle, we'd be lucky if our healers were even nearby." He told me. I bit my lip and shook my head. "Still..." I mumbled. "Chrom is our prince, and he has a child. If anything were to happen to him..." I shook my head. Robin sighed but smiled a bit. "It sounds to me like he's in pretty good hands, between you and Frederick." He said.

Fire Emblem: Awakening/Fates/Echoes Characters x Reader!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें