Lighten Up! (Lukas)

(WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM LUKAS AND PYTHON'S SUPPORT CONVERSATIONS)

Reader Point of View

I walked around camp, humming to myself, as I looked for something to do. It had been a very slow day, and nobody seemed to have anything to do. "Is anybody even outside...?" I mumbled to myself, beyond bored. After walking around for a short while longer, I spotted a certain knight in red. I felt a small smirk appear on my face. Lukas hadn't seemed to notice me, yet, so it seemed like the perfect opportunity to catch him off guard. Here's what I'll do... I'll sneak up on him and scare him... He's always so serious... He really needs to lighten up a little... I thought to myself, as I slowly and quietly approached the knight.

I sneakily made my way to Lukas, who, as I got closer, appeared to be sitting down, reading a book. My smirk got slightly bigger, as I continued to approach him. Before I knew it, I was only a few feet away from him. However, before I could do anything, Lukas spoke. "(Y/n), do you really think you can sneak up on me that easily?" Lukas asked, closing his book and turning to look at me. I then frowned, huffing. "It was worth a shot..." I mumbled, causing Lukas to let out a small chuckle. "Anyway, was there something that you needed? Or were you simply trying to sneak up on me?"

I sighed and crossed my arms. "Lukas, I am so bored, right now. Isn't there anything to do?" I asked. Lukas sighed, softly. "I don't think that I am the best person to ask. Perhaps Tobin, Gray, or one of the others would be better." He said. I shook my head and put my hands on my hips. "Lukas, do you not know how to have fun?" I asked, then continuing to speak without waiting for an answer. "That's it. Get up. I'm going to show you how to have some fun." I said, grabbing his hands and pulling him up. Lukas stumbled a bit, surprised, and dropped his book. I knelt down and picked it up, handing it back to him. "You won't be needing this, right now."

Lukas sighed and shook his head. "(Y/n), I am alright with staying here and reading my book." he said. I bit my lip, refusing to give up. I quickly grabbed his book, then ran towards my tent. It took a few seconds for Lukas to realize what had happened, but he soon started to chase after me. "(Y/n), may I please have my book back?" He called, as we kept running. I laughed, lightly. "You'll have to catch me, first!" I said, entering my tent and quickly slipping the book under my blanket before sitting. Lukas soon came in, behind me.

"Lukas, don't you know it's impolite for a man to enter a lady's room without asking permission?" I asked, smirking. Lukas sighed, softly. "I apologize, (y/n), but I would like to have my book back." He said. I crossed my arms. "Let's make a deal." I started. "If you spend the day with me, then you can have your book back." I said, standing. Lukas looked at me. "I suppose this is the only way I'll get my book back?" He asked. I nodded and smiled at him. "Don't worry, Lukas. It will be fun." I said, taking his hand and exiting my tent. Lukas reluctantly followed me, and I could easily tell that he wasn't very sure about this.

"Where are we going, (y/n)?" Lukas asked, as I led him out of camp. I smiled, looking at him. "We're going to find somewhere to shop." I said, hoping to get some type of reaction from him. Lukas simply kept walking. "I see." He said, causing me to frown. "Come on, Lukas. This is supposed to be fun." I said, whining a bit. The knight in red chuckled, softly. "I appreciate that you are trying, but I doubt that I will find much enjoyment in this." He said, as I sighed. "Just try. Please?" I said, getting a bit frustrated. Lukas smiled a bit. "Alright. If you really want me to." I smiled at his reply. "Okay! This will be great!"

After about two hours of shopping, Lukas and I started to head back to camp. It was a bit boring, as Lukas mostly just waited as I looked around. "Well, Lukas, I believe that I know the answer, but..." I looked at him, knowing that he knew what I had to say. Lukas glanced at me. "I am not going to lie. It was not my most favorite thing to do." He started, causing me to sigh, before he continued. "But it was nice to spend some time together." He finished, surprising me. He gave me a small smile, causing me to quickly look away. This strange feeling came over me. Was I simply happy that he had at least a little bit of a good time? That must have been it. I looked back at Lukas and smiled a bit. "I'm glad..."