Siegbert and Kana (Xander)

Reader Point of View
~Flashback~

"Little Princess... There's something very important that I need to tell you..." The Crown Prince of Nohr, Xander, said to me. I looked up at him, smiling, softly. "Yes, Xander?" I asked. "What is it?" My heart was pounding, just being near him, but I tried my best to be calm. Xander took my hand, gently sliding a ring onto my finger. "I am in love with you, Little Princess... And I want you to be my wife..."

~End Flashback~

I smiled as I remembered the day Xander had proposed to me four years ago. I was sitting against a tree, smiling as I enjoyed the nice weather outside. A book was sitting beside me, but I wasn't very interested in it at that moment. I smiled as my husband walked to me and sat down. "Hello, (y/n)." He greeted. I smiled, softly, at him. "Hello, Xander." I said, back. He smiled as he kissed the top of my head, gently. I looked at him. "Xander, where is Siegbert?" I asked, softly. Xander smiled. "He's in his room, napping." He replied. I nodded, smiling.

Xander's smile soon faded, however. I looked at him, a frown forming on my lips as well. "Xander, what's wrong...?" I asked, softly. Xander looked away from me. "I've just received news that there are Hoshidan soldiers who are possibly planning to invade Nohr..." He said. "I'm going to be leaving for a little while to make sure that that doesn't happen..." He added. I nodded. "Yes, and I'll go with you." I stated. Xander looked at me and shook his head. "(Y/n), you know that you can't come. That would be too dangerous." He said, softly. "I don't want to put you or our child in any danger. Besides, the baby will be here any day now..." He said, gently putting a hand on my stomach.

I gently took Xander's hands. "Please, Xander... I promise... We'll be fine..." I said, trying to convince him. He still shook his head. "I'm not going to take any chances." He said. I sighed, knowing that I couldn't change my husband's mind. "Alright, Xander... But promise me that you'll come back, safely..." I said. Xander nodded. "I promise..." He said, kissing me, softly. He pulled away and gently ran a hand through my hair. "I promise... Everything will be fine..." He whispered.

I sighed as I stood with Siegbert. We watched Xander, Leo, and several others leave. Siegbert looked up at me. "Mommy... Will daddy be okay?" He asked, quietly. I nodded, gently kissing his head. "Yes, dear..." I said, softly. "Daddy will be fine..." I gently put a hand on my stomach. "He has to be..." I whispered, only loud enough for myself to hear. Siegbert reached a hand up, and I gently took his hand. After Xander and the other's were out of view, my son and I walked back inside.

The next couple of days were boring, and a little bit stressful. I was trying to take care of my young son by myself, and I was constantly worried about Xander. Not to mention, I was supposed to have had my second child several days before, and I hadn't. Felicia was helping in every way she could, and Jakob refused to leave my side. Siegbert rarely went outside, and when he did, somebody else had to go outside with him. I sighed as I lied in my bed. Jakob turned to look at my. "Lady (Y/n), are you alright?" He asked. I shook my head. "I won't be alright until Xander is back..." I replied. Jakob sighed. "I'm sure that Lord Xander is perfectly alright. He wouldn't want you to worry." He said, trying to reassure me.

I sighed as I tried to sit up. Jakob shook his head and put a hand on my shoulder. "You need to lie down." He said. I crossed my arms and huffed. However, a sharp pain then caused me to gasp. Jakob's eyes widened. "Milady!" He shouted. I teared up, before the door opened, revealing Xander. His eyes widened when he saw me. "(Y/n)!" He said, running to me. He took my hand in his, and I tightly squeezed his hand. "Xander..." I whispered. He kissed my hand, gently. "Everything will be fine..." He said, softly.

~Several Hours Later~

I smiled, softly, as I held my newborn son in my arms. Xander kissed me, gently. "He's perfect..." He said, softly. I nodded, quietly, and smiled. "He is..." I said. Felicia then walked into the room, carrying Siegbert. She carefully sat him down, and he slowly walked to the bed. Xander smiled and picked him up. "Siegbert, this is your new baby brother, Kana..." He said. Siegbert stared at the baby, wide-eyed. I laughed, softly. "You're a big brother, Siegbert." I said. Kana stared up at Xander and Siegbert. Xander smiled, kissing my head. "I love you... So much..." He said. "And I'm glad that I got back in time..." I smiled at him, yawning. "I love you, too, Xander..." I said. He chuckled, softly. "You need to get some sleep..." He whispered, setting Siegbert down and gently taking Kana. I smiled up at Xander. "Alright..." I said, softly, closing my eyes. "Goodnight, Xander... I love you..."