Surprise...?

(Ok, everyone! Here is my first idea that I told you about! I hope you like it!)

'Come on, (y/n)... You can do it... You have to tell Gray, now...' I thought to myself. I was standing outside of Gray's house in the village. My hands were shaking, and I was absolutely terrified. 'He has to know... You can't keep this from him... He will find out, eventually...' Nervous tears formed in my eyes. What would he think? How would he react? If he knew that I... I shook my head, shakily lifting my hand. I knocked, lightly, on the door, telling myself that it was better to tell him than to let him find out some other way. After a short while, the door opened to reveal one of Gray's sisters. "Oh, hello, (y/n)." She said, smiling. I looked down at my feet. "Hello... I need to speak to Gray... It's important..." I said. I looked up at her, and her eyes became a bit worried. "I see... He's in his room... Please, come in..."

I nervously stepped inside, looking back at the ground. I took a deep breath and looked at Gray's sister. "Thank you... I will go talk to him..." She nodded, quietly, and I walked to Gray's room. His door was closed, and I wasn't sure whether I preferred that, or whether I would have rathered it have been open. I took another deep breath, trying to stop shaking, but I was unsuccessful. I nervously knocked on Gray's door. I heard footsteps make their way to the door, before it opened to reveal Gray. "Hey, (y/n)! How's tricks?" He asked, smiling. That was it. Tears started pouring down my cheeks, as I silently cried. Gray's eyes widened, suddenly. "Hey, (y/n), what's wrong?" He asked, gently wiping my tears away, while they kept slipping down my face. "We have to talk..." I whispered. "Close the door..."

Gray closed the door to his room and led me to his bed, where we both sat down. I rested my head on his chest, trying to calm myself down. Gray gently played with my hair, kissing my head. "(Y/n)... Please tell me what's wrong..." He said, softly. I listened to his heartbeat, and I closed my eyes. "Gray..." I whispered. I gently took his hand. "I... I don't know how to say this..." I stuttered, opening my eyes. Gray looked at me. "Hey, you can tell me... I promise..." He said, gently lifting my chin and placing a soft kiss on my lips. I kissed back, quietly, and sniffled. "I love you so much..." I whispered. Gray pulled me closer. "And I love you... So please tell me... I'm worried about you..." He said, softly. I sniffled and lightly placed his hand on my stomach, taking a deep breath. It was now or never. "Gray, I... I'm pregnant..." I whispered.

Gray's entire body suddenly stiffened, and his eyes widened. "You... You're..." He moved his hand to his forehead. "(Y/n), I... For how long?" He asked. I stood up and bit my lip. "What do you mean, 'how long!?' We did that one time! You're the only person who I've-" I shook my head. "You know when it happened... You were there, obviously..." I whispered. Gray looked away. "(Y/n)... Are you sure that you are...? That it's not a mistake...?" I looked at Gray in shock. "Am I sure...? Do you think I would have told you if I wasn't...?" I asked, biting my lip. "You don't understand how hard this was for me... People are going to judge us, Gray... And probably not nicely..." I said, looking away. "I haven't told anyone, yet... Not even Tobin..." I said. Tobin and I were like brother and sister. His family took me in when I was a child, and I loved them very much. "I just don't know what to do..." I cried, silently. Gray looked away from me. "(Y/n)..." He sighed.

I looked down, silently. Gray took a step closer to me, and I took a step back. "I should leave..." I whispered, tears spilling from my eyes. "I'm so sorry..." I said, my voice cracking. As I turned to leave, Gray grabbed my hand. He pulled me to him and hugged me, gently. "(Y/n)... I'll take care of you... Both of you..." He whispered. "I promise..." I slowly looked up at him, before hugging back, tightly, and burying my face in his chest. "Oh, Gray..." I sobbed, shaking. "I'm so scared..." I said. Gray kissed the top of my head, lightly. "Don't worry... Everything will be alright... I promise..." He held me close against him.