Chapter 20 ― ❝To the girls and Jin!❞

❝If we all gather our embarrassment together, it'll become confidence.❞

— Kim Seokjin.

Chapter 20

❝ TO THE GIRLS AND JIN! ❞

"It's funny how our style evolved" Chaeyoung commented after meeting Hyejin in the living room.

The duo was all dressed up, ready to go clubbing.

They almost chose the same exact outfit. Hyejin's wearing a black suit set that was perfectly contrasted by a lace bodysuit while Chaeyoung wore a black satin bralette.

"Well, that for sure isn't our typical jeans shorts look from High School" Hyejin added with a laugh as she stood up from the sofa, "Should we go now?"

Chaeyoung nodded and the duo headed outside where their Uber was waiting for them.

A moment later, the girls stepped out of the car. Their eyes wandered around the place until it landed on the long line that started from the entrance.

Instinctually, they made their way to the end of the line until someone grabbed the girls by interfering between the two, making them jump in surprise.

"Hey beauties"

The girls looked at the man between them and their expressions immediately lightened up,

"Don't scare the crap out of us like this Hobi oppa"

The latter bursted out into laughter, "Sorry. My Uber was just behind yours."

"Where are you going? It's our bestfriend's place which basically means it's ours too. Let's go"

Hoseok pulled them directly to the entrance. The guards recognized him but they were still reluctant about the girls, "This is Park Chaeyoung and Kim Hyejin" 

The familiar names instantly rang a bell in their heads and without adding another word, they both pushed themselves to the side and let the trio pass.

"Welcome to Bangtan Bar Misses"

"Oh, 'Misses', I love it"

"I know right" Hyejin followed her bestfriend's excitement while locking her arm with Hobi's too.

Making their way through the crowd and to the VIP section, the little group brought attentions. Hoseok held his head high as all men stared at him for walking with two beautiful girls by his sides.

"Well well well, look at that hyung,"

Taehyung stood up from his seat and all eyes followed his. Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung all bursted out in joy.

"Ya, move Hobi." Yoongi groaned, pushing his friend away before hugging Chaeyoung, "Welcome back Chae"

Namjoon and Taehyung followed Yoongi and greeted the girls while Jimin and Jungkook didn't make a move.

The two were completely frozen in place. The loud music became a faint sound in the back ground. Their jaws were down to the floor as their eyes were glued on the girls.

Just like Jungkook was Hyejin's boyfriend, Jimin was Chaeyoung's. Unlike the others, Jimin and Chaeyoung broke up because they knew a long distance relationship would hurt them more than anything else. It was a hurtful decision indeed.