{Bonus} Chapter 57 ㅡ Shared Happiness

A/n: Hello lovelies, I hope you're all doing ok. I had an anxiety/panic moment tonight and the only thing that calms me is writing. So here's a bonus chapter! It's cheese on cheese but I hope you'll still like and appreciate it. 😅

I purple yall! Take care. ♥️
-PL.

(Bonus) Chapter 57

Shared Happiness

•••

"I'm pregnant."

Her voice rang in the back of my head as my eyes could only see her. Our friends standing around us faded into the scenery as my main focus was her.

My brain took some time to process her words and my silence pulled a chuckle out of her mouth. While she laughed at me, I couldn't think properly. "You're what?"

"And he's gone." Yoongi's nonchalantly spoke, a clear sigh following his voice. I ignored when I heard Hyejin's response. "I'm pregnant. You're going to be a father."

"Oh God, saying this like is making me feel old."

"Not only old but out of all of us, it's Jungkook who's going to be a father; the most reckless—"

"Can you guys shut it? They are having a moment!" For once, I agreed with Chaeyoung.

I looked down at my hands when I felt Hyejin's on them. She gently pulled them over to her and placed them her stomach. There was no bump since it was still early but it still brought a feeling in me I've never imagined before. I couldn't even put it into words. It was indescribable.

I gently caressed the fabric of her shirt, my head filled with pictures of our future. A girl or a boy, no matter what it's gonna be, I'm going to be a father. "You're pregnant.."

I felt my voice crack at the poor amount of words coming out of my mouth. A long five minutes after she announced it, I finally proceed the information. "I'm going to be a father."

"Yupe." She proudly said, her beautiful eyes twinkling with excitement and what always made me happy, love.

Without thinking twice, I slightly bended forward and wrapped my arms around her waist only to lift her off the ground. I squeezed her so tight, trying my best to make her feel my love. Her giggles resonated in my ears and pulled the corners of my lips upwards.

What was this feeling? This one feeling that makes it all vanish away, all the worries of life and what comes with it. All I could think of right at this moment was my future with this woman. My wife.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT." I shouted with joy and I could see my friends shaking their heads in disbelief.

"He really is slow." Yoongi started the ongoing remarks.

"And he's going to be a father."

"I'm the god mother, no choice here."

"And I'm the god father and oh— easy, she's going to throw up all over you."

"Let it be."