Chapter 55 ㅡ What If

A/N: *knock knock*

How are you guys doing? I hope you're all safe and sound wherever you are.

I got a little surprise for you my lovelies! Enjoy!

-PL. ♥️

•••

The only time you should ever look back is to see how far you've come.

—Bangtan Sonyeondan

(Bonus) Chapter 55

WHAT IF

•••

"Bring her to ER 1 and he can go to ER 2."

"We need room here!"

Hyejin began to organize the emergency department as it soon turned hectic from all the ambulances stopping by the Hospital.

A frightening car pile-up happened a couple hours ago after one driver lost control on the high-way. The quiet place quickly turned into a chaotic one as directions shouted by doctors came from everywhere.

In the middle of this chaos, Chaeyoung stood there wearing clothes that surely didn't fit the whole environment. A long and silky beige dress enveloped her now-very tensed body. She tapped her heels on the hard floor as her eyes scanned the area.

In all this mess, she finally spotted her bestfriend working.

Chaeyoung could feel the heat reaching her head as she stared at Hyejin in her full work attire. No dress, no heels.. just a dark grey scrub and her hair in a pony tail.

"I'll beat her up." She mumbled under her breath.

Her gaze darkened as she immediately grabbed the bottom of her dress to walk past the chaos.

"KIM FUCKING HYEJIN."

"Is that Chaeyoung?" Hyejin straightened up abruptly, looking everywhere after asking her peer. Baekhyun did the same thing until he completely froze meeting Chaeyoung's eyes.

"Uh-Oh."

"What—"

"WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE ?! LIKE THIS ?!" Chaeyoung stormed in in a blink of an eye and took her bestfriend by surprise. "Oppa, can you handle everything today ?"

Baekhyun, obviously frightened by Chaeyoung, nodded. "Yeah I got this, we have staff here too so I'll check everything and I'll join you guys if there's still going to be a wedding—"

"What do you mean "if" ?! There will be a wedding. " She raised her voice pulling her eyes from Baekhyun to Hyejin, "You. Let's go."

"But there's people who need me—" Hyejin tried to speak while being dragged by her bestfriend, in vain.

Today was Hyejin and Jungkook's wedding. Everything was slowly getting done as all of their friends and family gathered together to organize the best wedding the two lovers deserved after everything they went through.

Hyejin was aware of the day. She knew it was the day she's been waiting for for so long. She loved him so much, in fact, she's willing to do anything and everything for Jungkook.