Chapter 2

Persia P.O.V
I was called to Olympus. Alone apparently, though I didn't know why. I was kinda nervous since I'd never been in front of 14 gods alone. I'd always had at least my best friend beside me, but my dad particularly said not to bring Annabeth today.

As I travelled up the elevator, I though about my friendship with Annabeth. We had been through so much together that we had become very close to each other. One might even call us lovers, but we both knew that we didn't swing that way. Annabeth had pursued relationships with some boys and had tried to set me up, but something held me back. I'd always believed in finding 'the one' and hoped that I'd meet him.

My thought were interrupted as the elevators slid open. I hurriedly left it, with the daunting image of the uncannily similar doors of death. I was immediately surrounded by the breathtakingly view of Olympus, which distracted me from my memories. No matter how many times I would come here, Olympus always managed to steal my, or rather anyone's breath away.

Beautiful domes and arches of gold and silver, studded with precious gems surrounded me as I walked toward the throne room. Nature spirits and a few minor gods also greeted me with- "My lady!" And "How may I help you?" as I walked past them.

After both the wars, all the minor gods and nature spirits felt obliged to show me utmost respect, no matter how much I discouraged them to do it. Apparently, I was the most powerful demigod to walk on the planet till now, but I wasn't so sure. All of my achievements had a contribution from others. I didn't deserve the credit given to me, but at times like these the people really needed someone to look up to, and for peace, I was willing to be that figure.

Even at Camp, everyone constantly looked up to me and I always tried to be strong for them. I owed them at least that much. After the wars, the seven had split up, but were still great friends. They all went in different direction, except for me and Annabeth. We were 'elected' the 'unofficial' leaders of camp. Annabeth found it illogical, but it made perfect sense to me. Together, with Chiron, we built many cabins, and thus gave a sense of belonging to many new campers and demigods.

I focused back to the present when I finally reached the gigantic doors of the throne room, took a moment to make myself presentable like Annabeth always did. I brushed my fingers through my extremely long, black hair, making it as smooth as possible, but my hair was never cooperative so I just pulled it in a messy bun. I checked my outfit and I was happy that I at least wore something good. I had a blue tank top with black skinny jeans and a hoodie thrown over it.

Deciding that I was as presentable as possible I pushed the door open and walked confidently inside.

I was not expecting the view I got. All of the gods, Olympian gods were having a civilised conversation. No fighting, no yelling. Nothing. Processing this information took me 5 whole minutes, which was amazing considering my ADHD mind. Till then I had not noticed the two foreign beings which were present at the meeting.