Chapter 13

Annabeth was definitely going to have a chat with Percy. For an hour she was bored out of her mind, her ADHD acting up as there was nothing to occupy her racing mind. She had already counted the number of tiles on the floor and now was currently counting the white tiles on the ceiling. 

She knew it wasn't such a good idea to give Percy the reins, but she really wanted to see Stark towers. In her opinion, it had one of the best architecture even though it did have a few flaws. She just wanted to see the building and now she was stuck in a box. A sickly, white box, with no curves or lines. It was an architects nightmare.

 Finally after finishing her pointless counting, the door opened reveling black widow, or Natasha. Immediately the blonde scanned her for weapons or any body language warning her to be cautious. 

Being a demigod was hard, so naturally all of them developed the ability to read people perfectly, though she had to admit that the trained assassin was difficult but not impossible to read.

Once she was satisfied, her eyes moved toward the redheads eyes, which held a spark of amusement. 

"You and Persia are quite similar, I don't know if you realize it, but you unconsciously seize people up. Where did you learn that?" she said, responding to my questioning glance.

"Nowhere." Annabeth gave a cryptic answer. "Can you take me to Percy?" she asked, more like ordered her, with a hard edge to her voice.

"Yes, she wanted to come, but she was too afraid" she said and smirked.

Annabeth replied to her comment with her own smirk, "She should be."

***

After a few death threats and some punches and some glares, Percy was finally released from her best friend. Apparently the situation was amusing for everyone except her. Even Thor was frightened at first, but when he realized that Annabeth's anger was not directed at him, he too enjoyed his fiancée's terror.

Once everything had calmed down, Annabeth was escorted personally by Tony, to the tour she had wanted. To Tony's disbelief, she analyzed everything, pointing you the tiny adjustments which were only noticeable when she told him about it. 

By the end of the tour, Tony was infatuated and Annabeth was no longer giving Percy her famous glares. Percy too, was relived that she had been distracted enough to kill her. 

She also noticed that Annabeth's eyes had glazed over and her eyebrows were all scrunched up together, practically screaming that she was thinking about her passion. These were the signs that blatantly told to zone off, because she would start raving on and on about structures and domes and whatnot.

But today's situation was different, it seemed, because she did not speak about architecture at all, instead she directed her focus to Thor and studied him with her calculation grey eyes.

Thor visibly gulped at her intense gaze and looked away, not able to look directly at her grey orbs. Percy knew where this was leading so she immediately cut in, "He has mom's approval."

As soon as she said that, Annabeth relaxed and smirked. "Was he scared?" 

"Of course!" she replied, knowing that it was common knowledge that Sally was extremely protective of her.

"So, Annabeth, where did you learn to fight like that" Clint asked, dragging the conversation to a topic they were desperately avoiding.