Epilogue

"Their love was true and good. So pure that even the goddesses of love admired them. Though they faced many problems, their love story was one of the greatest legends told to both, the Greek and the Norse." A man spoke, his eyes unusually animated. It was common to see him tell tales and stories, but for once, he was reciting history. 

"The newly married couple had immediately left their mark on the world, quickly uniting the Greeks and Norse, making them the greatest allies ever known. Her highness Persia, who had promptly been named a goddess when she was crowned, had found that her domains allowed her contact with mortals. It was some kind of loophole which prevented the ancient laws from interfering. Taking this advantage, she started helping numerous gods and demigods with her new power and position." He was a good storyteller, weaving and spinning words into a beautiful tapestry or memories. 

"Prince Thor, meanwhile, was happy to continue his position as the commander of the Norse forces, intervening time-to-time to help his wife or attending to his princely duties. Though their roles separated them quite often, their love never faded. They were considered the perfect epitome of marriage." This time he giggled slightly, remembering the way Thor followed her around. He'd always look so happy, as if he couldn't believe that they were together. The old man smiled at the memory. His audience, on the other hand, was confused but they brushed it off. He was considered quite queer; they'd learned not to question him. Instead they waited patiently for him to continue.

"They did face many problems, though. Fights which shook the earth, arguments which tore down castles. But even when furious, they'd still remain faithful to each other. They would always talk things through and go back to their usual ways. It was hilarious to watch." His aged eyes were sparkling with humor, making the others smile as well. 

"Yes, they had a rough start on their journey, but it was them who decided to make the most of it. The tales of love always were the same, but theirs's was just a bit different."