♜FIFTEEN♜

UNCLE REMUS

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

UNCLE REMUS

𝔣𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔷𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔞

My hands clutch Fez's as I sit on his lap, preventing him from trying anything.

"Guys, can we do something besides cruise?" Hyde drawls. "It's the third time tonight we've driven by that house."

"Yeah," I agree. "I'm just about ready to let Fez touch my boobs to spice things up some more."

The boy looks up at me with hopeful eyes. "Really?"

I kiss his forehead and smile sweetly. "No."

"You know what we could do?" Kelso grins. "Go skinny-dipping... Naked! That's the way God intended."

"Seeing their boobs would be the next best thing," Fez nods seriously.

"No way," Jackie adds.

"Why not? It'll be fun!" Kelso pleads.

Donna scoffs and looks at us through the rearview mirror. "Well, sure, it's fun for you guys, because you get to look at us, and that's a treat. But we just get to look at you, and that's nasty."

"So you don't want to do it?" Eric pouts.

"I don't care. I'll do it," she chuckles.

"Okay, I'm in."

"What about you, beautiful?" Fez beams at me.

"Oh, what the hell. I'm in too," I sigh.

"Naked is dirty. Dirty, dirty, dirty!" he sings.

We join in with the chants of "dirty", laughing until we get to the reservoir.

I shimmy off of the foreign boy's lap and watch as Kelso immediately takes his shirt off. "Let's get naked!" he screams.

Jackie hits his arm as all of us strip down. The guys' eyes rake our bodies as we try to avoid looking at their dicks.

Staring at the glimmer of the moonlight on the shining water, the corners of my lips tug up slightly. I approach the lake and poke a toe in, shivering at the temperature of it. All of a sudden, my arms flail outwards as I'm pushed in and immersed by the cold water. I resurface and brush the hair out of my face, a smirking Hyde standing above me.

As my friends begin to giggle at my predicament, I grab his wrist and jerk him towards me, dodging him so that he lands face-first.

"Alright!" Kelso yells. He tosses Jackie in and the rest of them join us.

"Stop!" I cough out gleefully as Eric splashes water at me. 

Hyde pulls me away and to him by my waist, and I tense up slightly, making sure to keep myself above his legs.